cocaine sunday - Bertholtd ♡

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Never making love again
It's too much pain inside my head
Feeling insecure, I don't know what for
You have to tell me, you have to tell me now

I'm a waste of time
I said another lie
And then I come home
What's truth, you don't wanna know
I was high on coke
I should've never cheated

'Cause now I wanna die
Commit suicide
Said that I'm addicted to pain
I guess you were right
So right

Are you still in love?
I ask you every night
Are you meant for me?
'Cause I am too, it's fine
Everything I did was wrong
And everything you said was right
So right

Everything I did was wrong
Everything you said was right
So right, so right
So dark inside

That's why I wanna die
Commit suicide
Said that I'm addicted to pain
I guess you were right, I guess you were right
So right

__

Bertholtd felt himself crying often during days, he didn't realise what he was feeling and why was he feeling such emotions and feelings for a mere girl, for a mere person who is supposedly their enemy.

As days passed the crying and insecure feeling only grew, he would cry everyday whenever he was alone, cursing in his head, screaming at himself to not feel such.

He knew he couldn't have her, there were others who wanted her just like him, he wasn't the best for her either, he knew he was a traitor to them, to the survey corps, he was a murderer, he was the colosal titan.

How could he want her? how could he ask her to forgive him after he was the reason so many people died, her family, her friends, so many that it was countless?

He could do nothing but hide his feelings relying on alcohol at times helped him cope and keep everything in himself.

He could no longer look at her or he knew he'll fall for her even deeper, he knew he cannot bear to make any of such mistake or he'll end up dead.

It was hard for him, he knew by then he didn't care if he died or lived, he only feared she'll find his reality and come to hating him enormously and that would hurt his already injured heart.

Bertholtd told slightest of his feelings only to reinar when he pressed bertholtd into spilling his issues, reinar kept saying him to not commit any of such mistake.

His heart aches for her, his head fills with clouds and thought of her that blur his vision and consciousness before disappearing, before leaving, bertholtd tightly hugged her without any words coming out of his mouth.

Even though he wished to confess to her, to tell her how much he loves her but no words came out, only few salty tears prickled down his cheeks as a hectic headache made its way into his head.

He left, to never return, to never live any further.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇