oh Klahoma - bertholtd ➹

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Don't put me to rest

Go on and hand me your clothes (oh, here you go)
Take a picture or two (two or three?)
I can see you (oh)

Tears falling down at the party
Saddest little baby in the room
Fears, tell me fears, don't get me started
I get a little grey hair for every scare you share

Those aren't meant to bend
No, those aren't meant to bend
Those aren't meant to bend
No, those aren't meant to bend

I hear your eyes and I see those cries
I hear those eyes and I see those cries
I can't be the only one who hears you

Tears falling down at the party
Saddest little baby in the room
Fears, tell me fears, don't get me started
I get a little gray hair for every scare you share

Those aren't meant to bend
No, those aren't meant to bend
Those aren't mean to bend
No, those aren't meant to bend

Tears falling down at the party
Saddest little baby in my eye
Fears, tell me fears, don't get me started
I might die

__

He was a stalker, an abuser to those who tried to get close to what he claimed to be his, not some object but a human, a human girl he loved.

It began by a simple liking towards her which slowly turned into love and now a deadly obsession, not seeing her face made the man sick as if he didn't get to eat his meals.

There was a party at the survey corps, he knew what he had to do and what was supposed to get him what he wished to be his.

During the party when y/n was enjoying a man came up to her and dragged her away when no one was noticing her, she tried to escape the man but he obviously overpowered her and dragged her until both of them encountered bertholtd on their way, y/n screamed at him for help.

Bertholtd beat the guy up as he held her close to him, she hugged him tightly crying as she was scared of what will happen if he didn't come, bertholtd asked her to come to place for a night so she felt secured.

There there he said to her as he calmed her down and urged her to sleep on his bed as he said he'll sleep on the couch, bertholtd left the home and walked to the street around to see the same man again, he paid the man as he came back to execute the rest of the plan.

The next morning y/n woke up to find herself in an airplane which was a new thing for her, bertholtd told her everything and how she couldn't escape him because if she tried marley forces would simply kill her.

She began crying as he hugged her close to himself, saying how she's the saddest little baby he's seen in a long time.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇