unwind - levi ※

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

White lines, pretty baby, tattoos
Don't know what they mean
They're special, just for you
White lines, baking powder on the stove
Cooking up a dream, turning diamonds into snow

I feel you, pretty baby, feel me
Turn it up hot, loving you is free
I like it down, like it down way low
But you already know that
You already know
(Fuck!)

Come on down to Florida
I got something for ya
We could see the kilos or the Keys, baby, oh yeah
Guns in the summertime
Chic-a-Cherry Cola lime
Prison isn't nothing to me if you'll be by my side

Yayo, yayo, yayo
And all the dope fiends
Yayo, yayo, yayo
(Fuck!)

Sun in my mouth and gold hoops
You like your little baby like you like your drinks, cool
White lines, pretty daddy, go skiing
You snort it like a champ, like the winter we're not in
(Fuck!)

Come on down to Florida
I got something for ya
We could see the kilos or the Keys, baby, oh yeah
Guns in the summertime
Chic-a-Cherry Cola lime
Prison isn't nothing to me if you'll be by my side

Yayo, yayo, yayo
And all the dope fiends
Yayo, yayo, yayo

We could get high in Miami
Ooh, ooh
Dance the night away
People never die in Miami
Ooh, ooh
That's what they all say (Yay)

(You believe me, don't you baby?)

Come on down to Florida
I got something for ya
We could see the kilos or the Keys, baby, oh yeah
Guns in the summertime
Chic-a-Cherry Cola lime
Prison don't mean nothing to me if you'll be by my side

Yayo, yayo, yayo
All the Floridians like
Yayo, yayo, yayo
All the Colombians like
Yayo, yayo, yayo
And all my girlfriends
Yayo, yayo, yayo

That's how we do it, like
Mm-mm, pretty baby
White lines, pretty baby
Gold teeth, pretty baby
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Dance the night away

__

It's not always that love exists in a marriage from the beginning, levi Ackerman married y/n to fulfill his dream of having a family and supporting his family lineage despite not loving her.

It didn't take long before levi was in love though, he was starved for both love and touch since he was born, the cold world made his heart eagerly wish for warmth and he found it through y/n who loved him despite anything.

She was always looking forward to becoming a great wife and did her best to cheer and help the overworked husband she had, levi.

Levi always appreciated everything y/n did for him so much that he could no longer think of ways in which he could return for everything she did for him, her love and care for him got levi on his knees for her.

Everyday levi returned home to a nice warm bath and warm meals that tasted like home he never had, the comfort he found with her was unmatchable, he would do anything to be besides her at all times if it finally gave him so much warmth.

Levi not only fell in love with her eventually, he was also addicted to her, he was obsessed with her so much that no other works crossed his mind whenever he thought of her, no other woman ever pleased him in the first place but now since he had found the one for himself, there was no one else that exists for him besides her.

Levi sighed as he unlocked the door to his home after a long and hectic day at the survey corps, he entered inside to be greeted with aroma of fresh food cooking and a cheery atmosphere which never existed in his home before her.

Levi soon spotted her coming out of the kitchen to greet him and help him to the bathroom where a warm bath awaits him like each and every night, she knew how busy his life was so he needed to recline his muscles with a warm bath after a long day.

Levi walked up to their bedroom and began taking off his uniform off when he noticed his wife's gentle hands helping him undo the belts of his vest, Levi grabbed the towel placed on the chair as he went for his bath.

After his warm bath Levi got dressed into casual clothing which y/n brought for him and it was too soft and comfortable for him, he loved the clothes she picked for him because he could see why she picked them for him, she chose the most comfortable and nice clothing for him, most elegant formal clothes and informal felt like blankets on his body.

Levi walked down to the kitchen to see his dinner set, warm and delicious, he sat down and thanked y/n before eating dinner with her, he could only eat dinner with her in the entire day since he wakes up early and leaves early.

After eating dinner levi walked back to his bedroom and layed down on the bed, after 15 minutes his loving wife joined him in bed, she asked Levi if he felt sore anywhere or pain to which Levi simply shook his head and pulled her into his arms cuddling her as he breathed sleepily over her forehead, she was soft and warm.

He fell asleep easily, in that moment nothing more mattered to him than her, nothing felt stressful or harsh to him if she was just by his side, he loved her too much.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇