12

"Okay Denji, make some friends, learn a lot, and most importantly, have fun!"

You gave your son one last hug before he'd have to go to class.

"Heh, don't worry dad, I will!"

A smile formed on your face at your confident little boy, and you made sure to give Aki a hug as well before leaving them.

It took a lot of effort to properly socialize and prepare Denji for school, but it all paid off. Soon he'd be making his own friends and create core memories with them.

You felt a bit sad that both of your darling children were busy with school, but proud of the progress they'd made.

Though your happiness soon turned into annoyance as you saw a familiar face at the door.

"Kishibe, what the hell are you doing at my house?"

(I DE-AGED HIM SO HE'S THE SAME AGE AS YOU)

The man perked up at your voice, quickly approaching you and putting an arm around your shoulder which you quickly swatted away.

"My my, that's not how you should greet an old friend!"

You did not like this man at all. Well maybe at one point you did, but after he found out the woman he'd been chasing after was a lesbian, he immediately tried to ask you out, and there was no way you'd be anyone's rebound pick. That moment was enough for you to see the womanizer he really was.

"I was just wanted to let you know that you're gonna be getting a new arrival soon, that's all?"

You quirked a brow,
"New arrival?"

He nodded,
"They found a girl in the forest, a whole raised by animals type of deal. She'll be here within the hour,"

"What the hell? Why're they bringing her to me?! I've already got two kids!"
Annoyance painted your words.

He shrugged,
"You're the only qualified person in the city for something like this. Anyways, I've really gotta get going, bye!"

And then he ran away from you before he could face your wrath.

You were extremely unprepared for another addition to the family, especially a little girl! It was easier when you got Denji since he could wear Aki's old clothes, but that wouldn't really work out with the little girl for a few reasons, one of them being that Denji still wore Aki's handmedowns.

Your dreams of having a nice guest room were now also something of the past, with it now having to be the new girl's room. It thankfully already had a twin sized bed set up, so you weren't too worried about that.

You sat down an sighed. This would be a whole lot of work.

~•~

"My name is Power! Bow down to me!"

...

You looked at the police officer standing behind her.
"Her name is... Power?"

The little girl held up a cat,
"And this is Nyanko! She's gonna be the lieutenant for my new world order!"

Well the girl was definitely well spoken, you'd have to give her that. For someone who'd been raised in a forest by animals, she sure knew how to talk.

"Okay Power, wanna see your room and bed?"

The little girl gasped,
"A bed?! Like the mattress kind with blankets?!"

You nodded and extended a hand which she happily grabbed onto.

"Lead the way, human!"

This would definitely be the oddest child you've met.

~•~

While the girl gleefully bounced on her bed with her cat, you thought of ways you could strangle Kishibe. I mean this wasn't totally his fault, but it'd definitely be a nice way to relieve some stress.

You were mostly worried about how Denji and Aki would react to the new addition. It was a big risk giving Aki a younger brother, and suddenly dropping a little sister onto him like this could lead to disaster.

Why was this girl's name power. And why did she call you human. Maybe the latter could've been answered by her upbringing, but the rest was still a mystery.

Maybe you'd be able to tide her over with a gift!

"Hey Power, I've got something for ya!"

She gasped before running over to you.
"What is it?!"

You held out two pretty elastic hair bands.

"What're those?"

"They're for your hair! Want me to put 'em on you?"

She thought about it for a moment before smiling,
"You may!"

You gently took hold of her long hair, using the elastics to give her two low long pigtails. (Idk what the hairstyle she has on the cover of this fic is called just pretend it's that).

You led the girl to a mirror, and it was safe to say she was happy with the look, smiling brightly.

"I look amazing!"

"Yeah you do,"

Maybe you weren't so bad, she thought to herself. So far you'd given her a comfy bed, food, and cool hair. That seems like enough for her to trust you.

"Dad, we're home,"

You went to the door to give your sons hugs,
"Did you have fun at school today?"

Aki hummed in confirmation while Denji told you about his exciting day.

"Someone in my class ate an octopus!"

You raised a brow, and Aki clarified,
"It was takoyaki,"

Ah, that made more sense.

"You two, there's someone I'd like you to meet..."

They both looked behind you to see the little girl still admiring herself in the mirror.

Aki sighed internally. Hopefully she wouldn't be too much trouble.

Little did he know.

_____________________

ALSO ITS THIS KISHIBE IM NOT MAKING YOU FRIENDS WITH AN OLD MAN