"happy birthday y/n!" you gasped as the lights flashed back on, you were now faced to face with all four of your children (i'm just claiming nobara, megumi and yuji, since y'all enjoyed it in the last season). nanami holding the cake, kira with the confetti poppers alongside nobara and megumi who had a stink face on him.  

"you guys!" you awed softly as akane rushed over to you and jumped into your arms, you lifted her and held her tightly as your showered her little face with kisses. just recently, akane looks more and more like you than your ex, god a real one for that. "you all are here!"

"of course, you're our mom!" itadori hugged you tightly first. it honestly melted your heart how sweet he was, despite the ugly little hornfreak of agremlin inside him.

"exactly, i gotta thank my favourite fashion designer!" nobara hugged you back, which took you back a little since nobara wasn't much a hugger.

you giggled, "awe thanks kids."

"what were you going to say about my demon dog?" megumi raised an eyebrow, still having that stink face on him.

"you better fix that face before i fix it for you, boy," you teased like a mother before smirking and pulling megumi into a hug and a kiss on the forehead, "and that dog gave me hell when i was first taking care of you so i have everything right to complain."

"awe, but they were so cute!" kira rushed to your side, hugging you after you placed akane onto the floor."

"a cute pain in my ass," you added as nanami walked over to you. after handing the cake to yuji, kento gave you a hearty hug — admittedly nanami did give the best hugs, and yes you've told gojo that.

"happy birthday y/n," nanami congratulated before pointing over at the kicthen table where all the presents were, "we might of went a little overboard..."

you giggled softly as you smelt a (whatever flavour you like) drifting in the air. you sighed softly, "the cakeeeee."

"there's this girl in the bakery that nanami talks to all the time," yuji explained as he showed the cake to you, "she's so pretty and sings beautifully, like a princess."

"oh nanami!" you turned over to him and smirked, he quickly looked away.

"it's nothing...."

"sure." you chuckled before realising a there was an elephant in the room left unaddressed.

you remained silent as you turned around slowly, looking at everyone in a confused and suspicious manner, you then looked over back at nanami. how could you forget that one person, this person who would never miss this day even if the world was ending. obviously, having everyone here is lovely but.... it wouldn't be complete if there wasn't a particular person around.

you asked, "where's saturo?"

then bam! the lights went out. everything was silent.... your ears became sensitive to your surroundings, and the next you hear is...

"turn the lights on." on the demand the lights came back on. you were somehow in the living room. you couldn't seen anyone else, only the sound of someone singing. someone strangely familiar...

"cause when i got you're gonna wanna get some, yeah~!"

"oh jesus..." you gasped, seeing the MAN of the hour on YOUR birthday wearing an unbutton white shirt, showing off his abs and matching white pants with wide black sunglasses and a white cap placed backwards.

"but girl," like a performance at the vmas, you heard the dramatic orchestral beat as saturo glanced up at you at the door frame. he sassily whipped out a cheap microphone from the karaoke machine and sung, "that's only if you ain't scared."

y/n shook your head, "saturo we talked about this."

you hated usher with every fibre of your being for this song, you couldn't believe he'd made such a horrendous song — granted when you first listened to this you thought usher was talking about HIS DADDY, but that's a different convo.

"yuji take it away!" gojo dramatically danced and pointed to the door frame where yuji, now dressed like a rejected backstreet boy.

the two of them sung the pre-chorus, harmonising rather amazingly — which implied that this was practised. but of course, you know for a fact who sung the main chorus:

"is you say, "daddy's home, oh! home for me!" saturo jumped onto the table and belted his heart out, yuji had grabbed the fan and turned it onto its full volume, creating wind that flowed through saturo outfit. "and i know you've been waiting for this lovin' all day!"

"not gonna lie, he is a good singer," megumi admitted plainly, munching on the meatballs yuji made.

"what a way to put that talent to waste," nanami cringed, holding akane in his arms as she danced along.

"and the craziest thing is, this isn't the first he's done a magic mike type thing for y/n," kira added.

"why did she marry him?" nobara shook her head in disappointment, before whispering to kira, "nanami's right there!"

"y/n girl!" saturo, like an artist in the middle of perform looked down at you. he sung like sean kingston, "i love you baby, you're way too beauuutifull girlll oohhh!! don't worry baby, daddy is home for you... sing!" he placed the mic at your mouth.

you replied, looking at him plainly as the instrumental continued, "...."

"hey hey, hey daddy," he whispered the part you're meant to sing, you immediately shook your head before he jumped off of the table and hugged, expecting you to do petty shit. and honestly, it made him love you a lot more.

"i love you so much girl, happy birthday." he placed several kisses on your forehead which cracked you out of your ice cold persona.

"i love you too idiot!"

[ *hannah montana singing transition 1#* ]

after an eventful dinner, it was time to settle down. kira, to no one's surprised got drunk, so nanami offered to take her back home, the three musketeers decided to stay over for the night. while gojo offered to clean up the kitchen, you took akane and the three kids to the living room to watch a movie.

"human earthworm 5!" yuji offered excitedly, sitting on the floor with the other two as well as yourself and akane.

"absolutely not."
"are you dumb or stupid, pick a struggle."
"yuji. no."
"princess!"

akane pointed over to her dvds, a lot of them consistent of disney movies, particularly the princess ones. one of akane's favourites was cinderella story, she looked over at you.

"mommy can we watch cindy again?" akane asked sweetly.

"who would want to watch a stupid movie about a stupid girl who has a stupid fairy godmother and a stupid ugly princes." sukuna came out of no where, his presence represented by his eye underneath yuji's. "you have the worst taste of disney movies, you little miniature brat, how dare i breathe the same air as you- ARGH!"

now, one thing you knew about akane was that she was definitely your child because she knows how to get her lick back.