Travel Across the Desert pt 1

Start from the beginning

Vivi explains how the people here made use of what little rain they got and actually managed to make gardens, palm trees, and lots of other plant life grow, hence the name. However, rain hasn't fallen in Alabasta for over three years now; and with all the damage Baroque Works has been doing all this time. Even though rain was scarce, it fell in Alabarna, the country's capital more than most; the King's Miracle, they called it. However, everything went downhill when the people discovered that the King was supposedly being delivered massive amounts of Dance Powder.

"Really? Dance Powder?" Nami asks.

"Oh, you've heard of it?" Luffy asks.

Nami nods, "Yeah, it was supposedly developed by a researcher in a country where it never rained; it basically gives you the ability to make rain right on the spot when it's burned."

"Hold on." Usopp says, halting the conversation, "Wouldn't stuff like that be perfect for a desert country like this?"

"You would think so," Nami says. "As the name suggests, the people who developed it were happy enough to dance; but the catch was that their neighboring country had a drought."

Nami explains that Dance Powder artificially makes small clouds into rain clouds. Those clouds would've become rain clouds, but only after they had traveled for a while. So the stuff basically steals the rain that was supposed to be heading for another area.

"So thats why the stuff is illegal. Tampering with Nature always has consequenses." Yukiko said beginning to think the king was being framed.

Then a loud gust of wind rushes through the area with a low moaning sound is heard throughout the air. "There's no danger." Ace said. "It's just wind blowing and echoing off all the old buildings."

"It's like...the city is wailing over what's happened to it." Vivi says.

Yukiko did not like any of this. It made her sad to think people are suffering and declaring war over such a simple thing as the others find the remains of a poor soul and give him a proper burial.

Luffy spotted Yukiko's expression and didn't like it when she was upset.

He pat Yukiko's shoulder to give a silent message. That this Crocodile guy will pay.
---------
Normally, Vivi would expect a long trek from across the desert.

But Yukiko had an idea.

"Alright guys, come on out!" Yukiko said as Melborne, Mystic, Koraidon, and Relica came out, ready for action.

"Whoa! Cool!" Luffy, Usopp and Chopper said.

Cue Sparks.

"Flygon the Mystic Pokémon
Flygon whips up a sandstorm by flapping its wings. The wings create a series of notes that sound like singing. Because the “singing” is the only thing that can be heard in a sandstorm, this Pokémon is said to be the desert spirit.

Koraidon the Ancient King Paradox Pokemon
The ecology and other data about this Pokémon are unknown. It was named Koraidon by the professor who discovered it. It has similar characteristics to a creature described in an old book as the Winged King.

Aerodactyl the Fossil Pokémon
AERODACTYL is a POKéMON from the age of dinosaurs. It was regenerated from genetic material extracted from amber. It is imagined to have been the king of the skies in ancient times and goes for the enemy’s throat with its serrated, sawlike fangs.

Roaring Moon An Ancient Paradox Pokemon
It is possible that this is the creature listed as Roaring Moon in an expedition journal that still holds many mysteries. It's been believed that Salamence once looked like this Pokémon in the past."

Ace whistled at the info. "Luffy wasn't lying when he said your Pokémon are interesting."

"Thanks. And don't worry. They are all adapted to travel long distances. Especially in the desert. Now, let's mount up. Vivi, you know where Yuba is so lead the way." Yukiko said as Luffy, Pachi and Chopper mounted Koraidon with her.

Zoro and Usopp got onto Melbourne, Vivi and Nami chose to ride on Mystic, to Sanji's dismay of not riding with them, settling him and Ace with Relica.

"Alright, let's go!" Vivi said having Mystic fly.

"Koraidon, glide mode!" Yukiko said.

Koraidon nodded as they took to the air and flew off along with the others.

"Wow! I can't believe it, we are really flying on dragons!" Chopper said as they moved at an incredible speed.

"Yeah! Crocodile's gonna be sorry he messed with us! He won't know what hit him!" Usopp shouted.

"Let's go! To Yuba!" Luffy shouted.
---------------
Plz comment!

Pokemon Trainer of the StrawhatsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara