"I defended you! He had hurt you, and I defended you! What else did you expect me to do?! He broke your trust, he wasn't faithful or loyal, what was I supposed to do?!" Order screeched in annoyance.

"I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO DEFEND ME! HE MIGHT HAVE HURT ME ACCIDENTALLY, BUT DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD HE FELT ABOUT ONE MISTAKE?! YOU DON'T! HE DID NOT BREAK MY TRUST, HE IN FACT MADE ME TRUST HIM MORE, AND THE SAME THING GOES FOR LOYALTY AND FAITHFULNESS!" I yelled back at her.

"HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU! HE'S A WEAK DEMIGOD WHO GOT POWER, AND HE'S USING ALL OF THIS TRAUMA DEAL AS AN EXCUSE TO BE WEAK! HE COULD JUST COPE WITH IT, LIKE OTHERS WITH TRAUMA DO! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ANY SERIOUS TRAUMA, HE'S ONLY EXAGGERATING IT FOR EXCUSES!" Order screamed.

I gaped at her in anger as the team all gasped. I got up from my seat, glaring daggers at Order. My voice was low and deathly calm as I spoke.

"How-fucking-dare-you," I whispered threatheningly.

Order glared back at me.

"How fucking dare you say anything like that about Destruction when you are in no place to say such things or make any judgements? How fucking dare you say that he's making up excuses? How fucking DARE YOU INVALIDATE HIS TRAUMA!" I yelled with rage.

Order glared at me harder, getting up from her seat as well.

"You're too lovesick to see it!" She spat.

"You're too much of an idiot to see things at they are," I whispered my retort.

Order groaned in anger.

"How could you betray your sister for a weak demigod you've known for only a thousand years?! A fucking son of Poseidon, Percy Jackson, the cause of so many demigods' death, the prophecied 'hero'!" Order scoffed.

I glared daggers at Order.

"His name," I began, my voice deadly silent and calm, "-is Destruction."

Order glared at me with all of her being.

"You'll regret everything, Chaos," she hissed, flashing out.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair, and sat down again. Everybody sat in silence for a few minutes before Struct walked in, glancing around embarrassedly and sitting next to me without a word.

I wrapped an arm around him and he smiled, moving closer to me and leaning against me. He had dark circles under his eyes along with eye bags, and his posture seemed to sag with exhaustion.

"Were you able to rest?" I asked softly.

Struct shook his head and drew his knees up to his chest, putting his head on my shoulder.

"We should get something to eat," Dove said quietly.

I nodded, glancing at Struct. He looked like he could fall asleep any second and didn't seem to be listening as he stared off into space.

"Are you sure he's alright?" Eta asked me with worry.

"They," Struct interrupted. "They/them. My pronouns are they/them."

I gasped.

"But the entire day... especially during the fight with Order..." I trailed off.

Struct shrugged, closing their eyes.

"It's alright," they mumbled.

I sighed, kissing them on the cheek.

"It's not if it made you feel bad," I insisted.

"Not particularly bad, just... invalid," Struct shrugged, yawning and looking at me again.

"That's worse!" I said incredulously.