4

Normani 

Normani 

Megan texted me asking for me to dress for dinner so here I am wearing a tight dress with some flowy earrings and some blingy heels. She's usually great at picking jewelry out.

She arrived and quickly got ready right as I was getting ready to lotion my body.

She is wearing a dress but in a slightly different style.

"Can I take you out on this date, Normani?"

She flutters her lashes like we're in a cartoon.

"Of course, my love."

She gently places a protective hand around my waist and we get in the car after a few photos.

Teyana sends us text messages updating us on how Brooke is doing. Thankfully Beyonce isn't there, Teyana keeps wanting to apologize on her behalf but it's pointless If it's not coming from her mouth. I just don't even want to think about her because she pisses me off. I don't know why Teyana and Megan took the time to explain how things roll knowing she could be a danger and possibly say something to the wrong person. She strikes me as the type. But that's neither here nor there. 

I hold onto Megan's hand as she drives and can you believe I'm falling asleep in this car when we're not even going 20 minutes away? Every time she drives I just feel so calm. I will never forget how slowly she was driving when we brought Brooke home from the hospital. Her eyes shifted constantly to check on us through the rearview mirror. I will never forget. A 10-minute drive turned into 30 because she just wanted us safe. 

I'm woken up by Megan gently squeezing my hand and letting it go to shift the gear into reverse then parking the vehicle. I sigh deeply and my eyes quickly open, seeing the fluorescent lighting with the restaurant's name. She then hands the valet the keys, leaving our car 3rd in line to be attended to. 

She points at me, "Don't you dare open that door, Normani."

I chuckle as she quickly opens the door and hurries over to the other side, gently helping me out of the car and holding the door open for me and holding my hand tight, looking at me with a proud grin. I can't help but kiss her. 

"Aight, come on." She says dramatically but not before sneaking yet another kiss. 

I'm never complaining about them. They're so sweet, and dramatic, yet gentle. Her signature scent of Valentino Uomo was Born in Roma. This intoxicating scent, honestly the best one yet. She wears some Burberry but honestly, this matches her the best. I have on some Burberry Goddess perfume along with a few sprays of Versace Crystal Noir. I've caught Megan finding excuses to double-take and try to identify what it is I'm wearing. But I've been messing with her saying I don't reveal my secrets. 

"You lucky you my wife. You gone tell me tonight what that is. She takes a dramatic ass sniff right in the nook of my neck and I playfully swat her away as we arrive at the hostess and she signals us to our VIP reservation in which we are going to dine this evening.