"Make sure to inform me when he wakes up, and he better be the personality I want him to be," Mrs Park added as she retrieved a card from her pocket, and tossed it casually onto Jin's bed. With a final unsettling smile, she walked away, leaving you in a state of chaos and anxiety.

As the hospital room door clicked shut behind Mrs Park, you were left alone with your racing thoughts and a multitude of unanswered questions. The situation surrounding Jimin's condition had escalated to something more dangerous than you had ever thought and it had brought you into waters you weren't sure if you could swim in, however, that was a problem that you would deal with later for at that moment, Jimin's state had priority. Hence you rushed to retrieve your phone and call Dongmin to inform him to rush over and help you with this.

---Time skip---

In the hospital room, the tension hung heavy in the air as you and DongMin contemplated your next moves. The events had left you both feeling vulnerable and exposed, like prey in the sights of a cunning predator.

"I really don't understand what is going on. I am totally lost," DongMin admitted, his voice trembling with a mixture of fear and frustration. His fingers rubbed furiously at his temples as if trying to massage away the stress that was eating him alive. "Maybe we should call the police and request protection."

You shot him a look of disbelief, the idea of relying on the police was almost laughable given your situation. "As if the police would be on our side. Our opponent is the NIS, should I remind you?"

Dongmin let a heavy sigh escape his lips as he further realized the futility of involving law enforcement in a battle against an organization as powerful as the National Intelligence Service. "Gosh! What do we do then? We can't stay here forever either. We can't leave Jin alone because they might attack him, but we can't leave Jimin alone either, and we also need to break into Mr. Duho's house according to the plan. What do we do?"

The urgency in Dongmin's voice was contagious, and you knew that time was of the essence. The plan that P3 had thought of had to proceed, or all your efforts would be in vain, and Mr. Duho would tighten his security.

"You stay here with Jin," you instructed, your mind racing to come up with a plan. "I will take Jimin and get him to Jungkook's house since he is awake now. He can be of use and he is the only one that we have that can be trusted. As for the mission...I will have InSu with me."

Dongmin's eyes widened in alarm, his protests echoing through the room like a siren. "Y/N, you can't go alone there! Have you lost your mind? It's too dangerous!"

You met his gaze with determination, your resolve unshaken. "Don't worry. I am the one who has been in that room once, so I will manage once more. I will get what we are looking for and get out."

Dongmin's concern was evident as he searched for words. "What are we even looking for, though? Has Jimin told you?"

The question hung in the air, reminding you that you were operating in the dark, armed with nothing but determination and a vague sense of purpose. P3's objectives remained vague, and his cryptic instructions left you with more questions than answers. Still, you couldn't afford to hesitate. There was no turning back now.

"I'll figure it out," you replied with a confidence you didn't entirely feel. "Whatever it is, it's something that can expose our enemy, and that's our best chance at getting out of this mess."

With a final nod to Dongmin, you turned and made your way to where Jimin lay, unconscious but breathing steadily. 

"Will you help me carry him to the parking lot? Oh, I will be borrowing your car by the way." You looked past your shoulder to DongMin and he hung his head in defeat as he approached to do what you asked of him.