Chapter 6

Have you ever had the chance, to feel a fire burning in your bones as slowly as a drip of honey, as fierce as the roar of a lion? Had anyone's lips ever felt like a hook that had fished your soul from the depths of your existence and had brought it to flicker in need of a touch? The claws of desire wrapping around your throat, make you feel like a prisoner, too weak to say no, too unwilling to even think of resisting.

Yet the fear of the consequences that could follow, was a veil in his vision that he couldn't overlook. It was the only thing that was keeping him from concurring your lips right that very instant, as temptation was literally seated in his lap and the eyes in which he could lose his all, were staring right in his.

"I think you drunk more than you should have." Jimin's words escaped his lips in a fragile way that betrayed the fact that he was hanging by a threat, his eyes unable to halt themself from leaving his gaze to lower on your lips.

"See...you lied...you are rejecting me too." You smiled as you pulled your face slightly away from him, having proven your point, without even seeing how this situation and your actions could bring hell to any man.

"It's okay, I am not offended. I will work on my seduction skills with time." You lightly patted his chest as you giggled, finding your own words funny as you didn't really care much to be seductive or attractive to anyone.

"And if you do? Will you come and test them on me again?" A smirk formed on his lips as he spoke, part of him already looking forward to that, for maybe just maybe, in the future he would be able to reciprocate in this kind of moment, without any fear or regrets.

"Why not. Strangely enough, if it's with you, it doesn't feel that wrong to me. Like...I don't think I would have dared go through with any of the script scenes we did if it was with someone else...You are certainly strange don't get me wrong. You are totally bizarre and even unsafe at times...but you give off a reassuring feeling...I don't know, it just feels like, you wouldn't criticize me no matter what." Your words had his eyes looking at you with happiness for that certainly was the most beautiful and touching thing anyone had said about him in a long while and you definitely wouldn't have uttered those words under any other circumstances for even to you, when you had thought of them, they had felt odd.

"Oh is that so...can I know what other thoughts you have about me?" He decided to take the chance, his head tilting to the side as he brought his hands to rest at the sides of your body, slightly touching you.

"You are trying to take advantage of the fact that I am drunk, aren't you? I won't fall for it. I may be tipsy but I am not dumb." Your reply cracked him up, for he couldn't help but imagine how embarrassed you will be when you get sober and he certainly didn't plan to let you forget about this, anytime soon.

"Of course, you are smart baby. That's the reason you are here, to begin with...however I wanted to ask you something."

"Sure, ask me anything."

"Are you gonna remain seated at my lap or...not that I mind but you are moving a bit too much and..."He trailed off, letting you to understand on your own what he meant, and once you did, you instantly stood up and walked away, your back turned on him while you had a mild crisis inwardly.

His peal of laughter didn't take long to follow, however, giving you the impression that he was joking and as you turned around to see him again, judging by the way he raised his eyebrows playfully and smiled, you got certain that he had said that to make you panic.

"You know, maybe we shouldn't drink together again. You really start stepping on lines." You accused him and he lowered his head laughing at the absurdity before he stood up from his seat.