You felt a lump in your throat grow. Still unable to look away from this man's gaze.
"I-'' Your words got swallowed as you tried to respond. Finally breaking the spell Hisoka had you on, you glanced over to Sasuke that met your eyes simultaneously. He too remained silent. Everyone did.
What felt like a life time of you and Sasuke communicating through eye contact. Sasuke broke the tense silence.

"You have my permission. I wouldn't mind." Was all Sauske said. He was a man of very few words when it came to serious things after all. Suddenly, all eyes landed back to you. Waiting for your opinion.

"Wh..Can I ask why Itachi?" You were a bit confused about Itachi. Kai was understandable because he was your blood baby brother. But Itachi wasn't. And you thought even though Itachi was your best friend, Hisoka might have still been cagey about sharing your attention with another man. Additionally, Hisoka barely knew Itachi apart from you or spoke to him.
Was Hisoka and Itachi's relationship different from what you knew?

Sasuke would be lying if he said he wasn't also interested in why Hisoka picked Itachi as a name. He never truly knew what he thought of Itachi. No one knew. Well, maybe only Sebastian.

"Itachi was one of the very few people I respected, and still do respect. Itachi and I had a few deep conversations. Conversations that revealed to me what kind of person he was in such a short period of time. We spoke about things I could never tell you about Y/n...But If our son turned out to be half the man Itachi was, he would be a son I'd be proud of having." Hisoka kept it short.

Of course there was a long list he had. But it wasn't like him to overshare such personal and intimate thoughts. The only time Hisoka ever overshared was when you were dying in his arms. But even though his explanation was short. It was powerful enough.

Everyone knew the basic things about Itachi because it was public knowledge to everyone at school. His intelligence, kindness and patience. But what Hisoka was talking about extended further beyond those surface level traits the world knew.

"Fuck, Itachi Morrow or Kai Morrow. It actually has a decently good ring to it. I approve!" Of course, leave it up too Grimmjow to break any serious silence with his obnoxious opinions and remarks.

Smiling lightly at Grimmjow, you looked back at Hisoka that shifted his gaze back to the fire. The new personality depths this man reaches every month definitely makes you fall more in love with him. It genuinely touched your heart to know that Hisoka thought of Itachi in that manner. To be regarded in such high esteem in the eyes of Hisoka was another level of honour. He isn't easily impressed by things anymore.

"H-hey if you end up choosing Itachi, and I ever get a son, I would love to use the name Kai. It sounds really cool." Sakura hesitantly suggested.

Now looking at her, a small smile found its way to your lips. "I kind of like that idea. It's like we are letting them live again through our kids..." you acknowledged her idea in a positive manner.

Your eyes found it's way back to Sauske that held your gaze again. The both of you exchanged noticeable smiles at each other about this situation. It seemed the two of you were swapping and honouring each others brothers.

"Itachi it is then..Thank you Hisoka." You whispered distantly whilst wrapping your arm around his right arm and rested your head against his shoulder.

"Hn, don't start crying now please. I'm too tired to deal with your crybaby moments today because once it starts it doesn't stop." Hisoka bantered as his way of changing the mushy and serious atmospheres.

Lightly pinching him, you chuckled. "Agh I knew you were pretending to care these last 8 months. You were always sick and tired of looking after me!" You went along with it.