Resting his elbow on the armrest of the chair, Hisoka began to continuously flip his Joker card through his fingers.

"Yes.." He bluntly replied to you. Unashamed of letting you know how annoyed he was getting by a 12 year old boy. This was his daughter after all.

Sighing understandably, you got up and called for Maleeka. "Sorry to bother you! But can you please come help mummy in the kitchen for a bit." You yelled.

Orihime walked away from Grimmjow that was by the grill and towards you after you yelled that. "It's okay, I don't mind helping. What do you need?" She offered.

Smiling tiredly, "No don't worry about it. It's one of those things." You said in code.

"Ohh, got it. I'll make sure everyone is unavailable to help so they know not to give in if Maleeka asks them to do something instead." Orihime chuckled a bit before walking away. Everyone knew about Hisoka's moments of displeasure and how he would make either you or one of them call Maleeka to do something to get her away from Killua when things were becoming too much for him. Rather that than deal with a manic father that knows how to use a gun and torture people.

"What's up mum?" Maleeka asked while drying her body with a towel.

"Everyone is requesting that I make my amazing potato salad. But obviously as you can see." You pointed at your pregnant tummy and partially swollen feet. "That I struggle to do things now. So I could really use your help." You said with a kind and pleading smile.

Returning your smile, "Sure mum I'll help you. But why can't dad help?" She asked, giving her father the unimpressed look you gave him earlier.

Smirking, you looked at Hisoka to see what answer he would come up for such a valid question she asked.

"Because your mother and I have made it many times together. It's time you learn how to do it so you can take over. We are getting old." Hisoka answered in his normal humorous tone. It was amazing how quickly his mood changed when his daughter was near him instead.

"You guys are only 26 and 29! How is that old!" Maleeka cheekily yelled.

Giving his daughter a deathly glare instead of replying - because he knew she was right about them not being old, Maleeka huffed before walking away into the kitchen.
It was quite amusing to watch how Hisoka mastered the deadly parent look to get Maleeka to cave in and do something. You tried, but Maleeka knew she could always get her way with you sometimes.

Just as you were about to follow after her, you felt Hisoka gently grab your hand and pull you down to his level eye.

"Wha-''
Before you could finish your word, you felt Hisoka's soft lips on your own.
"Thank you Y/n." He genuinely said after pulling away just a bit from the kiss.

Giving him an upside down affectionate smile, you kissed him again, "You're welcome my possessive Joker." You whispered back before standing up straight and running your fingers through his soft straight hair as you walked away.

After 10 minutes of dictating to Maleeka and helping her peel the potato skins whilst sitting. You heard two voices happily yell from behind.
Swinging the bar chair around, you saw Sadara, Sakura and Sasuke walk in.

"Ohh hey!" You beamed excitedly as you embraced Sadara into an aunty-like hug before she walked over to see what Maleeka was doing by the counter.