Manik: (to Nandini) Sweetheart, why don't you go explore the campus with your sisters while the guys and I have a chat with the principal?

Nandini nodded, and the girls exited the office, leaving the guys to discuss their plans with the principal.

Cabir: Sir, let's cut to the chase. Nandini is quite innocent, and we're fiercely protective of her. We can't bear to see her face any problems. We want her to have a smooth college life without any troubles.

Principal: I understand your concern. You don't need to worry. I'll make sure no one causes Nandini any trouble.

They continued their conversation for a while and then stepped outside, noticing that the girls had returned from their tour.

Nandini rushed to Manik and embraced him tightly.

Manik: What's the matter, sweetheart?

Nandini: (giving him a quick peck from the hug) Nothing, I'm just really happy.

Manik: Did you like the college?

Nandini: Absolutely loved it.

Abhi: Alright, let's get going then.

Nandini: Dadda, I have a small request.

Manik: What is it, my dear?

Nandini: Since I'm starting this new chapter of my life, I want to visit a temple. Can we stop by one on our way back?

Manik smiled warmly at Nandini's request.

Cabir: Of course, we will. If my sister wants something, she'll get it.

She smiled and then turned her gaze to Manik, awaiting his response.

Manik: (in a gentle tone) Of course, my dear. Your wish is our command. We'll definitely visit the temple on our way back.

Nandini beamed with happiness and hugged her Dadda tightly once again.

Nandini: (gratefully) Thank you, Dadda! You're the best!

The group shared a light-hearted laugh as they made their way out of the college campus. Nandini felt a sense of excitement and anticipation for the new chapter of her life as they headed towards the temple.  

The atmosphere in the car was filled with a mix of excitement and joy. Nandini couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with gratitude for her loving family and their unwavering support.

Alia: So, baby, are you excited about this new phase in your life?

Nandini: Yes, Didu, I'm so excited! The college is sooooo big. I'm afraid I might get lost.

Everyone smiles, adoring Nandini's enthusiasm.

Mukti: (faking shock) Hawwww! If our Nandini gets lost in the college, how will we ever find her? Manik, we should cancel the plan of sending her to college.

Nandini: (quickly) NOOOOO!!!! Dadda, please don't cancel it. Nandini is a big girl, so I'll take care of myself. I won't get lost.

Manik: (laughs) Baby, your Didu is just joking.

Nandini: (glares at Mukti with an angry pout) Didu, you're very bad. Nandu is angry. I won't talk to you.

Mukti: No, no, no! Didu is sorry, but please don't get angry. If you don't talk to me, Didu will start crying.

Cabir: Baby, if you don't want to drown in a flood of tears, please forgive your Di immediately.

Mukti playfully punches Cabir, making Nandini burst into laughter.