Chapter 36

After breakfast others went to their respective job while Navya and Nandini went in Manan's room to get ready.

Navya: Nandini I am taking you with me but remember one thing you have to stay by my side the whole time ok and if you want anything you will tell me first ok?

Nandini: Ok Di I don't want anything for me just a sorry gift for Dadda see na he is still angry with me.

Navya: So how about after finishing our shopping we go to their office and surprise them.

Nandini: Thats a great idea.... Yayyyyy let's go hurry up.

She was about to run but Navya stopped her.

Navya: Nandini stop right there... No running.

Then they both left for the mall. After half an hour they both reached the mall and as promised Nandini used to stay by her side the whole time. They visited many different shops but Nandini didn't found anything suitable for gift.

Navya: Nandini we visited almost every shop still you didn't found anything.

Nandini: Di I don't want any expensive gift just a small cute sorry gift.

After visiting 2 more shops Nandini found something cute.

Nandini: Navu Di how's this?

Navya: Its so cute.... If someone would have gifted me such thing I would have forgive that person right that moment.

They then bought all the things and headed towards Malhotra Industries. They reached their office and directly headed towards their cabins. No one stopped them as everyone knew who they were and if they tried to stop them it would be their last day of their job.

Nandini: Navu Di you go in Cabir Bhai's cabin I will handle here.

Navya: Are you sure? What if he is still angry?

Nandini: Yes Di I am 100% sure I will manage.

Saying this they both parted their ways. Nandini reached in front of Manik's cabin. Her heartbeat was increasing rapidly.

Nandini: Ohh God I told Di that I will manage but I am scared to face him. What should I do?

She started pacing to and fro thinking of any idea. 

Nandini: Idea.

She then knocked the door.

Manik's POV

I just can't concentrate on my work man I shouldn't have scolded Nandini for whatever happened in the morning... What if she is angry on me? Should I call her? No No I should meet her and then ask forgiveness. I want to go home early but this work it just doesn't let me go.

He heard a knock on the door. He said 'come in' but no one entered. Again there was a knock on the door he was already irritated and this thing was irritating him more.

Manik: Whosoever it is come inside.

No one entered. After few seconds again someone knock. Now he was angry he got up from his chair and went towards the door to see who is playing games with him. He opened the door and so no one was outside. He was about to close the door when he saw a bouquet on the floor.

 He was about to close the door when he saw a bouquet on the floor