Chapter 68

2 days later:

In these 2 days everyone took proper care of Manan. They mostly worked from home and would go to office only if there's any emergency. Finally things were back to normal except for Manik. Everyone noticed sudden change in Manik's behavior. The whole time he was clingy to Nandini. If she is away from him for more than 5 minutes he would start getting worried. Anytime if anyone ask him about this he would just act normal and not share it with anyone. Even others ignore it thinking if something is disturbing him he will come and share it with them.

Right now everyone was chilling in living room except Nandini who was in the kitchen making breakfast for them. Girls tried to help her but she strictly denied anyone entering in kitchen so unwilling everyone had to listen to her.

It's been more than 20 minutes and Manik was getting anxious now. When everyone were busy talking he went from there.

In the kitchen:

Nandini had almost finished cooking just tasting it before serving it to others that's when she felt someone hands around her waist which startled her. She turned around giving an angry look only to see Manik smiling at her.

Nandini: (making an angry pout) You scared me.

Manik: (holding his ears) I'm Sorry baby.

Nandini: (folding her hands around her chest) Didn't I made it clear that no one is allowed to enter in the kitchen, hmm?

Manik: (giving a sheepish smile) Did you? (to which Nandini raised her eyebrow) Acha baba you did but what can I do I was missing you and you were taking so long to come out, so I thought why not I only go inside.

Nandini: Seriously? We separated for only 15 minutes and you started missing me?

Manik: Correction my dear not 15 but 20 minutes. And for me 20 minutes are more than enough to miss you.

Saying this slowly he came near her but Nandini pushed him.

Nandini: I don't want my food to get cold because of your romance.

Manik: (making a bad face) You have changed Nandu.. You have become so unromantic.

Nandini: (giving a tight lipped smile) Thanks for the compliment. Now move.

Saying this she pushed him and went to take a bowl from the cabinet but again Manik pulled her back caging her between his arms.

Manik: (moving closer to her) Now where will you go ha?

Nandini: (trying to free herself) Dadda let me go others are waiting for us outside.

Manik: I don't care.

Meanwhile in the living room:

Everyone were busy with their talks that's when Alia noticed Manik was missing.

Alia: Guys where's Manik?

Even others looked around.

Cabir: Aur kaha hoga? When his lady love is inside how can he stay away from her.

Abhi: Well I don't think now we will get our breakfast. Maybe we should order something.

Dhruv: Ya even I doubt for the same.

Mukti: Arey ase kaise nahi milega. Wait let me drag him out.

She stood up from our place and was about to march towards kitchen but Cabir stops her.

Cabir: You are going just like that?

Mukti: Ha so? How else am I suppose to go then?

Cabir: If you just go like that you might find them in awkward position. Come I will show you an appropriate way to disturb someone.