Chapter 69

Alia: So girls have you decided what to wear?

Mukti: Yes I bought this sexy dress when I went shopping last time and was waiting for the right time to wear it. I just can't wait to see Abhi's reaction.

Alia: Woah even I am excited to see your dress. (to Navya and Nandini) What about you guys?

Navya: I don't have anything yaar.

Nandini: (with a sad pout) Me too.

Mukti: Aww my baby don't be sad. Your Di will help you.

Alia: And Navya you can wear my dress.

Mukti: Girls we all will get ready together in Alia's room ok?

Nandini: Ok. Di I want to look the cutest and prettiest girl today will you help me?

Mukti: Nandu di will help you but not to look cutest or prettiest but today we will help you look sexiest girl in the whole club.

Navya: Ok then for now let's just chill and relax.

Time skip to evening:

All the boys were ready by now and impatiently waiting for girls to come down who were getting ready from last 2 hours.

Abhi: Why are these girls taking so much time to get ready?

Cabir: Sometimes I seriously wonder what take so much time for them to get ready.

Dhruv: Then you should have accompanied them.

Manik and Abhi chuckled.

Cabir: Very funny right.

Manik: Guys I am going to call them.

Manik was just about to go upstairs but stopped.

Mukti: No need we are here.

Everyone looked upstairs to see Mukti and Alia standing.

(Mukti's dress)

(Alia's dress)

Both Dhruv and Abhi were stunned after seeing their wife whereas Cabir and Manik were getting impatient to see their respective partners.