Chapter 76

After some time all of them reached the parking area of the penthouse.

Manik: I don't understand why is she here. Usually, when Nandini is upset she goes to some beach or garden but I don't remember her coming here.

Navya: Uff Manik stop thinking so much and let's go. Once you meet her you can ask all the doubts you have in your mind ok?

He nodded. They all headed inside. Manik was getting impatient that finally after a long time he can talk with Nandini and apologize properly for whatever happened and in this excitement, he didn't even notice that they already reached the top floor where their penthouse was located. Without wasting any time he headed towards the entrance. He entered the code and unlocked the door.

When he entered inside he got confused because the lights were off. He called Nandini a few times but no response. When he reached in the middle of the living room all of a sudden the fairy lights were switched on and now he could see that the living room was decorated with all the balloons and lights and candles and flowers. He was shocked to see all this.

Manik: (in mind) All this decoration? Am I forgetting something? Is it our anniversary? Think Manik think if you didn't remember then you are doomed.

Even after thinking for sometime he couldn't figure out anything so he thought to just ask Nandini about all this.

Manik: Nandini baby see I am here... Nandini... Come outside... Where are you? Nan-

He stopped when he felt someone hugging him from behind. He already knew who it was without even looking at that person's face.

Manik: Where were you hiding ha? And tell me one thing why are you here? (the person hugs more tightly) And idiot Cabir stop hugging me.

He said trying to free himself and now standing facing Cabir

Cabir: Ahh you caught me.

Manik: Of course I can sense that (holding his hands) this is obviously not how Nandini's hands feel like.

Cabir: (giving him an impressed look) Smart ha...

Manik: (rolling his eyes) You just have to spoil our every moment isn't it?

Cabir: Correct smarty pants... Its not easy to romance Cabir Dhawan's sister you know.

Manik: Before you sister she is my girlfriend ok so stop... I can do whatever I want and wherever I want understood? Anyways where is Nandini? I am calling her since so long.

Cabir: Oh Nandini she is not here.

Manik: What do you mean by she is not here? She was with you right so she has to be with you.

Cabir: She said she wanted some alone time so she went to the beach.

Manik: What!!! Beach? Late night? And that too alone? Have you lost it Cabir.. How can you leave her alone? You stupid idiot fool.

Cabir: Arey arey bro chill I was just joking.

Manik: (gritting his teeth) Cabir listen I am loosing my patience now so just tell me where Nandini is before I kill you.

Cabir: Ok Ok just turn around.

He turned around as Cabir said and got startled seeing Nandini just behind him. He turned back to ask Cabir something but that boy was no longer to be seen.

Nandini: Whom are you finding?

Manik: Cab- Nevermind.. (pulling her closer) God I missed you so much.

Nandini: We just met few hours back.

Manik: Ya.. few hours.. that's so long.

Nandini: (chuckles) So over dramatic.