1| Sophie

Hey guys! So, if you all remember me, I'm the author of Stay With Me: A Sokeefe Story, which you guys can read right now after reading this chapter! This is my first story, which I hope all of you will like! Okay, now here's the story, enjoy!

"My name is Elysian. And I am the power source you're all here looking for,"

I didn't know what to do except stand in shock. Keefe quickly jogged over to me, embracing her with his strong arms. I relaxed for a bit, but realized what was happening.

"Sandor! We need to get him back!" As tears started to roll down my face, Keefe tightened his embrace.

"Shhh, Sophie, we will get him back, I know we will," He soothed, determination fixed in his voice. Fitz looked over to what was happening and his jaw clenched. Keefe noticed and frowned.

"Well, as lovely as this looks, 'Elysian' We were in the middle of a fight, so now if you'll excuse me," Lady Gisela interrupted, sending Keefe and I scrambling five feet away from each other.

"Enough!" Her voice boomed.

"THERE WILL BE NO FIGHT. THESE KIDS ARE WELCOME TO GO HOME AFTER THEY PASS ONE TEST!"

"One test?" They all asked.

"Hey Foster, I really don't think we should trust this Elysian dude," Keefe whispered,

"I know, but that's the only way we'll be able to escape and save Sandor," I whispered back.

"You're cute when you get all worried," He replied, smoothing his finger on the line between my eyes. I just rolled my eyes and gave a quick peck on Keefe's cheek.

'Are we just going to do the test? Or do we have to find a way to escape?' Fitz transmitted.

'I don't know. Let me check with all the others.' Fitz nodded. I motioned for everyone to come into a group huddle.

"Guys, I really don't think we should trust this dude. I mean, what if he's secretly working with the Neverseen like King Enki and King Dimitar did?" Biana argued. I got lost in thought, remembering about what happened to Keefe in King Enki's palace.

"Woah Foster, you're giving me some worry and anger vibes, wanna tell me what happened?" Keefe said, fanning the air in front of his face.

"You know what, we're going to do this guys. If it means defeating Lady Gisela and saving Sandor, I'll do anything," I exclaimed. Everyone looked at me and nodded. It was time to defeat Gisela once and for all.

So guysss, that's the first chapter on how I think it's going to go, so I hoped you like it! More chapters are obviously coming, and there will be more Sokeefe fluff and more Sofitz drama.

Anwaysssssss

Remember guys to be strong, be different and be YOU!

Byeeeeeeee