"We should go downstairs, we have to leave soon," Chaos said with a small sniff.

"You can stay behind if you want," I offered softly, looking into his eyes.

"No, we can't make them suspicious of us," Chaos denied.

"Okay, but we can get out whenever we want, and I can always make up an alibi for you if you want to leave mid-way or something," I told him.

He seemed to consider it for a second before nodding.

"We'll just see how it goes," Chaos shrugged, getting up from the bed.

I got up as well, following Chaos as we went downstairs. We walked into the living room, and Order had immediately glared at me. Eta gave me a cold, distant look. Dove and Forger  both looked at me apologetically. I realized that they must be on my side in the argument.

"So, we should put our cloaks on, we have to leave soon," Chaos said in a nonchalant tone, ignoring the looks Eta gave and the glare of Order.

Chaos summoned the cloaks and handed them out, finally handing one to me.

"I don't want to go to Olympus," Order said suddenly.

"Order," Chaos hissed.

Order shrugged coldly, glaring at me threatheningly. I looked away and turned my gaze to the floor, wrapping my arms around myself.

Order was right, of course, she had every right to be mad at me. Chaos was being unfair by being kind to me, he should've hated me.

"Can I also stay here?" Eta asked suddenly, turning to Order.

"Of course."

"No."

Chaos and Order spoke at the same time, both looking at each other incredulously.

"Order, stop this," Chaos demanded angrily.

"I'm right! If Destructiom hurt you, which he did, he doesn't deserve to be with you!" Order yelled stubbornly.

I flinched back both at her tone and the words. I stumbled back a bit, being as unnoticeable as possible.

"Destruction made a mistake, like we all did at some point! It doesn't matter what he did, nothing matters! He apologized, he specifically told me it didn't mean anything! I trust Struct, I don't care whatever you have to say. You're in the wrong," Chaos whispered, his voice dangerously calm.

I bowed my head forward, hiding my face and blending into the background as much as possible.

"You trust him too much," Order whispered with disgust.

"I trust him rightfully, I trust him because he is one to be trusted. Unlike you, apparently, Order," Chaos retorted with a bitter laugh.

"You'll see that I was right!" Order yelled with an air of finality.

"I'll see you regretting your decisions," Chaos shot.

"He can't be trusted, Chaos! You can't tell me that you don't see it!" Order yelled accusingly.

"You're focusing on the wrong things, Order!" Chaos yelled.

I flinched at the wording but agreed fully.

"I trust Struct, and it amazes me that you betray him at something that doesn't even matter anymore. A thousand years -hell, more- doesn't mean anything to you, does it, Order?" Chaos asked coldly.

"Not when we've existed since before the beginning of time," Order retorted quietly and coldly.

I slowly backed up until I reached the wall. Forger and Dove were staring at Order, their jaws dropped, and Eta was watching Order with amusement. Chaos groaned in anger.