•◦இ•◦ Chapter 26 •◦இ•◦ 🔞🔞🔞

Start from the beginning

Out of the sudden Alexander lifted me off the bed and swiftly flipped me onto my stomach, catching me off guard. He pulled me to the end of the bed where his hips were stationed. Grabbing my waist, he raised me up onto my hands and knees. With one hand, he ventured between my thighs.

He parted my folds with his fingers and entered my heated core, getting out immediately after that. Then he started gliding along my labia and cl*t, spreading the moisture around. A moan escaped my lips as he persistently toyed with me, sliding two fingers in and out of my wet p*ssy, then circling back to my clit in a rhythmic and tantalizing motion.

I grew breathless, yet my moans were reaching the skies. I was feeling so fucking turned on right now. I could feel the orgasm almost ready to explode in me, my inner muscles tightened in anticipation. Suddenly, Alexander swiftly withdrew his fingers, leaving me feeling a mix of frustration and emptiness, aching for more.

I attempted to turn and give him a piercing glare, but before I could react, he thrust into me forcefully. A loud cry escaped my lips, filled with a blend of pleasure and pain. He took his c*ck completely out of me, before gradually plunging back inside me. He repeated this tantalizing motion several times, each time deliberate and unhurried, intensifying the sensations to the point of exquisite agony.

I could feel the thickness of his pen*s sliding through and stretching the walls of my v*gina. It felt heavenly, even with the deliberate slowness of his movements. My vaginal muscles began to quiver around his c*ck, but abruptly, he pulled it out, leaving me feeling hollow once again. The dissatisfaction surged within me, intensifying twofold.

"God dammit! Alexander, please!!!"

He began teasing me by running the velvety smooth head of his pen*s along my labia, gently parting them without fully penetrating. Up and down, he circled my cl*t with it, sending waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

"Please..." I knew I sounded desperate, but all I wanted was to cum. I just needed the orgasm to sweep away my thoughts. "Talk to me... Why won't you talk to me? I want..." My words were interrupted by my moan as he continued the torturous teasing. Suddenly, he stopped again, and it almost made me whimper in frustration.

I turned my head over my shoulder to see him stroking his c*ck with his hand. The smooth skin glistened with my juices... Alexander started to quicken the pace of his hand, moving it up and down his shaft, his piercing eyes still locked on me.

Apparently, the sight of me watching him masturbate was turning him on even more, as he couldn't resist closing his eyes. His chest was rising and falling with heavy breaths, while his hand was working hard. I was filled with a crazy desire to have him inside me, and being that freaking desperate, I started begging him again...

„Please... I want you... inside me. Say something, damn it!"

His face wasn't as emotionless anymore because he couldn't ignore his own arousal.

With a forceful thrust, he entered me deeply. He gripped my thighs and began thrusting vigorously into my wet v*gina. His powerful strokes stretched me to the brink of discomfort, but it only heightened the pleasure. My аss was bumping into his thighs. A whirlwind of sensations spiraled inside me. I was about to cum. I just needed a bit more...

Suddenly, Alexander pulled his pen*s out of me and started ejaculating onto my butt. I quickly turned my head to look at him. A moan escaped his lips as he kept his intense gaze upon me.

I angrily got out of bed and stood beside him. I grabbed a towel and wiped away the evidence of his pleasure. I was incredibly unsatisfied, feeling a surge of anger that made me wish to kill him at that very moment.