•◦இ•◦ Chapter 8 •◦இ•◦

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

Hey, the new chapter is here! ❤️

If you enjoy the story, vote for us! 

╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝

Bia

I woke up suddenly and couldn't fall asleep again.

I was so fucking drunk!

I don't even remember the last time I drank that much. But I gotta say, my mood has definitely improved since the alcohol kicked in. I'm just lying here staring at the ceiling, and thoughts are starting to flood my mind.

So-o-o, Las Vegas? Hm.

It would be great to go to Las Vegas under different circumstances, but not like this. I don't know what's happening, and right now, I just wanted to escape. I was so very tired, but sleeping was not an option at the moment. Suddenly, his intense eyes flashed into my mind, and it left me feeling puzzled.

"Stop thinking about him!" I scolded myself.

I stood up from the bed and glanced at him. He looked peaceful in his sleep, exhausted as well. I carefully got out of bed and hastily put on my jeans. Then, it hit me: where was my phone and how do I take it?

"How am I going to manage without my phone?" I thought to myself. I didn't have any money on me. Well, I'll have to figure it out later.

I grabbed my sneakers and headed for the door. I opened it slowly, trying not to make any noise. He didn't even stir in his sleep. I stepped outside and closed the door quietly behind me. Then started running down the stairs since we were on the second floor. When I reached the front desk in reception, I paused for a moment. If I could remember my parents' phone number, I could try to call them from here, but I didn't want to involve them in whatever mess I had gotten myself into.

I bolted past the front desk before the woman could say a word. It was late and I felt groggy from all the drinking. I paused to figure out which way to go. I knew London well, but the issue was that I needed money no matter where I went.

Suddenly someone came up from behind and covered my mouth with their hands. I could feel something hard and metallic pressed against my side. When I looked at it I saw it was a gun. "Shit!" I thought. "What else is going to happen to me tonight?" I felt like I sobered up in seconds.

The person behind me pushed me forward, and we walked for about a minute until we reached a black Audi. He let go of me, then walked in front of me, holding a gun pointed at my stomach. I couldn't see his face because he was wearing a mask and a hat. He opened the car door and gestured for me to get inside, without saying anything, and I had no idea what was going to happen next.

As I was about to get in, someone appeared behind him.

Ice!

His eyes looked intense as he motioned for me to run to the left. I saw he was holding something heavy and metal in his hands. In the next moment he swung and struck the captor on the head, causing him to fall to the ground and drop his gun. I was in a state of panic, but quickly grabbed the gun. Ice leaned over the captor and began hitting him with all his power, radiating pure rage. The man was already unconscious.

"Stop, you're gonna kill him!" I shouted.

Ice froze with his right fist up, ready to hit again.

"Stop!" I said again, but quieter this time. He stood up and bowed again, then removed the captor's mask.