•◦இ•◦ Chapter 23•◦இ•◦

─═ڿڰۣڿ☻ڿڰۣڿ═─💖─═ڿڰۣڿ☻ڿڰۣڿ═─

Hey, sweets, the latest chapter of our story for Bia and Alex is finally here! 

If you're enjoying our book, we kindly ask you to color the star in bright orange! 

ℒᵒᵛᵉ, Merry & frintezzaviv

─═ڿڰۣڿ☻ڿڰۣڿ═─💖─═ڿڰۣڿ☻ڿڰۣڿ═─

Bia

I woke up around 9:30 to the sound of loud voices in the garden. It seemed like there were lots of people out there. I sipped the cup of coffee that was prepared for me, freshened up, put on a pair of jeans and a plain black t-shirt, and stepped out of his room to see what was happening outside.

There were more than thirty people in the garden. Alexander was engaged in conversation with a woman who had a Bluetooth headset on, animatedly explaining something while gesturing wildly. She was wearing a light blue company t-shirt, but I couldn't make out the text on it. Boys and girls, dressed in matching t-shirts, were busy carrying chairs and high tables to the garden. As soon as Alexander spotted me, he gestured for me to get closer.

"I want two massive marquees set up right in the middle of the garden, filled with plenty of vibrant lights. Make sure there are tables prepared inside the marquees," he continued his explanation to the woman. I could now clearly read what was written on her t-shirt - "Style" in bold letters, with "event management" written in smaller font underneath.

"Hey, how are you? Did you sleep well?" Alexander turned to face me as I approached. I exchanged greetings with the woman and gave a nod to Alexander.

"I get what you're envisioning, Mr. Bryson. We'll make it happen just the way you want," the woman commented before walking away.

"What's the deal with those marquees you were discussing? The weather's lovely, why do we need marquees?" I inquired.

"Yes, it looks beautiful at the moment, but we're expecting rain later," he remarked, running his fingers through his hair. "I'll be occupied with organizing the party today. My parents will be arriving around 6, so I suggest you be ready by then."

"Sure," I agreed. "Just let me know how I can help."

"It's okay, Bia. I've hired plenty of people for today. You can rest and do something pleasant during the day," he replied.

"I don't feel like resting. I need to stay occupied; otherwise, I'll keep obsessing over the meeting in the park and my parents," I expressed.

"Did you have breakfast already?" he inquired.

"No, I haven't yet."

"Let's grab some breakfast and we can discuss what you can do," he suggested.

******

The entire day was devoted to preparations. Alexander assigned me the responsibility of decorating and assured me that he had full confidence in my taste, so I was free to experiment. There were approximately 50 tall tables arranged. Each table featured a bouquet of white calla lilies and white orchids at its center. Adorned with charming ornaments, small candlesticks resembling houses were also positioned. Dark blue silk tablecloths elegantly draped the tables. The entire garden was adorned with delicate, twinkling lights that emitted a warm, white glow.