•◦இ•◦ Chapter 18 •◦இ•◦

┍━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━┑

If you're enjoying our story about Bia and Alex, 

be sure to leave a comment and vote!

ℒᵒᵛᵉ, Merry & frintezzaviv 

┕━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━┙

Alexander

Bia slept soundly on my chest, her messy hair and warm, bare body snuggled against me. I had set aside many of my responsibilities and now I needed to make up for lost time. I headed to the kitchen to order breakfast for her, orange juice and coffee. My mind wandered back to the previous night when I had opened up to her about Olivia, something I had never confided to anyone else before.

Olivia was beautiful, with curly brown hair and big blue eyes that shone when she smiled. She had a seductive voice that was both sweet and throaty. But her good qualities ended there. She was a manipulative person with an unstable personality.

I was foolish and failed to see that Olivia shifted her attention from me to my brother. It hurt me deeply when she chose him over me. I had opened my heart to her and she cruelly trampled all over it. Unfortunately for her, Daniel was not swayed by her manipulations despite being only 20 years old and he rejected her.

I'm not sure if I was truly in love with her at that time, but it certainly felt like it. But all that ended up being a crucial moment for me, as it taught me to be cautious with my heart and not open it up that easily. I learned to use, without letting anyone use me back. Although I can't say that women ever complained about me using them. I think they enjoy it, especially the pleasure we both shared.

I went to the kitchen and placed my order with the staff before heading back to the room. Bia was still sound asleep, exhausted from our wild night together. Seeing her like this made me smile. She was so sweet and passionate, unapologetically herself. Her moans were driving me insane and the way she was touching me was intoxicating. She was a refreshing change from my dull and monotonous life. There's no doubt I like her, and I think she likes me too, but I need to make things clear and set some boundaries.

I don't want her to end up falling in love with me. Even if we got married impulsively, marriage is not my thing. Hopefully, she feels the same way since she's been adamant about not being married for too long.

I took a shower and headed to the dressing room to change into a business suit. While I was getting ready, one of the maids arrived with breakfast, and I asked her to set it up on the table by the window. I left a note for Bea and went to meet with Daniel and Jack to get some work done.

******

Bia

I woke up in a bed filled with Alexander's scent. The whole room smelled of coffee and sex. Can you believe we did it three times last night? A smile stretched across my lips. I didn't feel tired, quite the opposite - I was full of energy, feeling fantastic. I've missed this.

I think I haven't had sex since that night with the Mexican, because I was buried in work, neglecting my personal life. It sounds so unreal, but I just went with the flow at the time.

I got out of bed and walked over with bare feet to the beautiful round white table in front of the window. A hearty breakfast was waiting for me, along with orange juice and coffee. There was also a note on the side.