•◦இ•◦ Chapter 7 •◦இ•◦

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

Hey, sweethearts! ❤⁀➷
If you enjoyed our story about Bia and Alex,
please don't forget to vote for us.

ℒᵒᵛᵉ, Merry & frintezzaviv

└──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┘

Alexander

I hope she didn't hear the last thing I said.

"And you'll enjoy it."

How I managed to say that, I'll never know. I must be missing sex with Isabella, that fiery redhead. That naughty girl! Right now I could use some of her kinky games. But what am I doing instead? I'm dealing with this crazy girl, when I could've been having mind-blowing sex with Isabella.

"It's your own fault!" a voice whispered in my head. And I knew it was true. I had rushed things out without thinking, fueled by anger and desire for revenge, without bothering to check everything out carefully in details before I acted. And now I was paying the price.

I glanced over at the balcony and saw her staying with her back towards me. She was gazing up at the sky. Leaning against the railing, she twirled the wine glass in her hands. Guilt pricked at my conscience. I brought her into this dangerous game, and it was not her fault at all.

I put on the clothes I had bought for myself from the nearest clothing store: a black t-shirt and light jeans. I paid for them in cash, but I knew I was running out of cash. Soon, I'd have to use my credit card, and then the guys would be able to track me down. I smiled wryly, knowing Mason would be the first to come after me. He'd be furious and probably beat me up.

I reached out for the bedside table, which I locked up earlier. I inserted the key, opened the drawer, and took my phone. Missed calls, voicemails, and text messages had tripled, with several from Daniel. I looked at the balcony; Bia had not moved. I dialed my brother and after the second ring, he answered the phone.

"You're fucked up, bro," he said.

"Damn it I know." I whispered.

"What were you thinking?" he asked irritably.

"I wasn't thinking," simply admitted.

"Obviously," he responded.

We were both silent for a moment. Daniel sighed and spoke first.

"We have to fix this. The guys are mad at you. You got them involved in this plan and then disappeared with her. What's wrong with you?"

Quick look at the balcony - Bia was still there.

"Listen, I'll talk to the guys and explain everything," I started to make excuses.

"No," Daniel cut me off, "I'll talk to them and explain everything, but first, you need to explain everything to me."

"I can't do it right now," I gritted out.

"She is... there?" Daniel asked.

"She's close."

"Give me something to catch on to, anything." he demanded.

"It wasn't her father..." I said.

Daniel was silent for a moment.

"Why didn't you just tell the guys that the plans were changing?" he asked.

"I didn't have time to talk to them, especially Mason. They've been watching her for three months. And what was I supposed to say? 'Hey, we're changing plans and taking her with us?' Mason would have freaked out, and we'd have ended up fighting until we sorted it out. But we should have gotten her out earlier. Whoever framed her father for murder is apparently looking for her," I explained.