•◦இ•◦ Chapter 1 •◦இ•◦

Hi to all of you lovely people! 

We've been planning this project with Frintezza for a while. And guess what - it finally happened!Our first baby is a fact! 

We are very excited to share it with you on Wattpad! The novel is in sex, erotic and new-adult genre. 

 Mind that English is not our native tongue, even though we really love it. So if anything doesn't sound right to you, do not hesitate to let us know! We hope you'll have fun with the story of Bia and Alexander and if so, please do share your thoughts and ideas with us. ❤️

Love, Merry & frintezzaviv

***************************

Nowadays

Bia

He was staring at me, his mouth agape, as if about to speak, when a loud crash from the tent next to us shattered the silence. He narrowed his eyes and froze. I froze too. I couldn't understand what he was trying to do. I had no idea what was going on. It was 3:34 in the morning. He turned to the tent, expecting someone might wake up, but no one even moved. Slowly, his gaze returned back to me.

„What you have to do is just cross the forest. Cross the forest, heading down and straight until you hit a road. Then, try to stop any cars that pass by and tell them you were hiking in the woods and got lost. Just make something up, anything that sounds believable. Once you get to the city, catch a bus and head to the airport. From now on..."

"Why are you doing this?" I interrupted him in a whisper.

"Doing what?" he asked impatiently.

"Why are you helping me escape? I don't understand what's going on. First, you kidnap me, then you threaten me, and... Are you a police officer?"

He kept his eyes on me. In the darkness, his light brown eyes looked demon black.

"We don't have time for this," he said urgently. "If you want to get out of here, you have to go now while they're still asleep. If you keep asking questions, it'll be too late. You need to run and go somewhere they won't find you. Do you hear me? If they catch you, they'll kill you and send you back to your father piece by piece."

He unbuckled the handcuffs and stepped back. I was in shock.

"They will kill you," his words pierced me. What the hell was going on? Who were these people, and why did they want to kill me? What did my father have to do with any of this?

"Go!" he whispered urgently.

******

Love, Merry &  frintezzaviv ♥