•◦இ•◦ Chapter 26 •◦இ•◦ 🔞🔞🔞

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

Hey lovelies! 

The new chapter is here and it's hot as Hell!

If you like it - vote and comment!

ℒᵒᵛᵉ, Merry & frintezzaviv

╚─━━━━━━░★░ ━━━━━━─╝

Bia

When we arrived at the mansion, one of Alexander's men called him. He gave me a mischievous look, said something quietly to himself, and went to see what the issue was. I hoped it wouldn't turn out to be something important and take forever.

I headed to my room to take a shower. Quickly refreshed myself and then decided to put on a black, transparent, and sexy nightgown. I intentionally skipped wearing underwear and positioned myself on the bed.

A thought sneaked into my mind: "What the hell are you doing, Bia, and how do you really feel about him?"

I promptly dismissed that thought, pushing it to the back of my mind.

The cocktails I had at the bar put me in a good mood, and I wasn't going to miss out on the chance to have a great time, without thinking of anything else but having sex with Alexander and his promise to punish me. I could feel being wet already, only by the thought of it.

I heard the door slam and it startled me. Alexander walked towards the bed. His face was devoid of expression. The playful demeanor he had just moments ago had vanished. He was staring at me with... anger?

Is he just acting or something?

He started removing his suit jacket and then tossed it onto the floor, never breaking eye contact with me. The shirt came off next. Alexander kept shedding his layers, his intense gaze never wavering. Was this all part of the sex game? His seriousness made me question it, and a small seed of doubt began to form in my mind.

He stood there, completely naked in front of me. I couldn't help but appreciate the sight of his strong, masculine body. With the body of a God and the aura of a daring pirate, he was an irresistible temptation. Alexander stepped closer, pressing his hips on the edge of the bed. He extended his hand, silently beckoning me to come nearer. I complied eagerly, extending my own hand as he pulled me forcefully against him, my body colliding with his chest. I looked up at him, his face was still expressionless, but his eyes were burning.

"Are you going to punish me...?"

He looked down at me, his upper lip raised in irritation. He grabbed the hair at the back of my neck in a tight grip, pulling it back. He stared at me arrogantly. With a growl, he forcefully pressed his lips against mine. This was not a gentle kiss. It was burning with intensity. Completely sweeping me off. His tongue invaded my mouth. Alexander alternated between biting, kissing, and licking. Meanwhile, his other hand landed on my ass and firmly squeezed it. It was painful, but all I did was to moan into his lips.

A harsh sound followed, as Alexander forcefully tore the delicate fabric from my body, discarding it without a second thought. He roughly pushed me onto the bed, his look was cold and piercing. I moved my eyes down - well, everything seemed to be fine there.

Was he trying to teach me a lesson?

I was so stirred up that I didn't want to overthink. But he hadn't uttered a single word since he entered the room...