•◦இ•◦ Chapter 19 •◦இ•◦🔞🔞🔞

❦︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵❦

Hey, hey
The new chapter is here - all fresh and hooot!

If you enjoy it, please let us know by voting and comenting.

ℒᵒᵛᵉ, Merry & frintezzaviv

❦︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵❦

Bia

I was swimming in the pool. My thoughts kept drifting back to that green-eyed sexy guy. He was so nice to me.

Suddenly, my phone, which Salome was kind enough to bring me earlier, started ringing. I got out, dried off and went to see who was calling.

My only one was written on the screen. I raised an eyebrow. I certainly don't remember entering such a name in my phone, but I picked it up.

"Hello," There was no way I could mistake that voice.

"May I know why you were digging into my phone, Ice?"

"Honey, I had to save my number somehow so I can contact you, right?

"I see?" I said with an irony in my voice. "So you were wondering which of all your nicknames and names to write down and in the end you chose this nonsense?"

"It doesn't suit you to be sarcastic, Bia."

"Tell me, Ice... why do they call you Anthony?"

"This is not a conversation we can have over the phone." I could feel steel notes in his voice.

"What are you calling me for?"

"Tonight we are invited to dinner at my parents',"

"Excuse me?" I shouted .

"The invitation is long overdue. Daniel and I haven't had dinner at their place in quite some time, because of, you know, everything that was going on and the business, so I really can't say no to them right now."

"And I should introduce myself to them as what?"

"As my wife, obviously." He growled.

"Alexander, why would you put me through all this... I'll feel so ashamed."

"Come on, Bia. You know we have to both play this game. We've already started it."

"But...

"Do I really have to give you enough arguments... again for you to agree?"

My nerves were already frayed.
"You don't have to twist my hands like this everytime and be such a manipulative jerk!" I yelled before hanging up on him.

After exactly 5 seconds, my phone flashed again with the hated My only one.

Ugh! B*stard!

I hung up on him and stormed off to my room. I know I promised Alexander and agreed to this stupid marriage thing, as well as lying to our parents, but the way he blames me and manipulates me every time is pushing me to the edge.

I heard the notification sound, and I looked at the screen - a message from My Only One. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

 I rolled my eyes in annoyance