•◦இ•◦ Chapter 9 •◦இ•◦

➽─────────❥

Hey guys, the latest chapter of Bia and Alex's story is out now! 

🔥🔥🔥

If you're enjoying it, please show your support by giving us a VOTE! 

❤️

ℒᵒᵛᵉ, Merry & frintezzaviv

➽─────────❥

Alexander

"We're going to a private parking lot," I explained to Bia as we got off the plane, and she looked at me with a puzzled expression. "It's mine," I added, trying to clarify things.

"Ah, Mr. Big Shot," Bia said teasingly, a smile spreading across her face.

I didn't say anything, but her little witch's smile made me feel strange, in a way I couldn't explain. 'I'll think about it later'. I had asked Daniel to send Carter earlier than planned, so he was probably already waiting for us.

"Come on, we need to hurry, Bia." I said and grabbed her hand, urging her to walk faster and keep up with my big steps. "Is your head still hurting?"

"It's better now," she replied.

We had to move fast. I already knew they were after us. It was only a matter of time for them to find us and I couldn't risk that happening. As I approached the black Lincoln Navigator, I felt safer knowing it had armored windows and I knew Carter had a gun for me. As soon as he saw me, he got out of the car and opened the back door.

"Hello, Mr. Bryson. Welcome," he said.

"Hi, Carter. Can you take us to the mansion and get me in touch with my brother?" I replied.

"Sure thing, sir."

I helped Bia into the car and gave her a nudge to hurry up. She gave me an irritated look, but I quickly followed her in and closed the door. Carter knew we were in a hurry and immediately took the driver's seat. As we set off, I took a moment to catch my breath. I glanced over at Bia and saw that she was staring wide-eyed at the interior of the car.

"Ice, you're..." she started.

"Pretty rich?" I finished for her, with a hint of sarcasm in my tone.

"Yeah, and it's kind of weird how you got yourself into all of this trouble, getting me involved too," she said in a casual tone, but I felt a pang of guilt again. I couldn't keep apologizing to her though, and I wasn't that kind of person who apologizes easily.

"Grab a drink from the bar, there's water and alcohol," I told Bia, pointing towards the bar. After that, I put on my Bluetooth headset and Carter connected me to Daniel, who picked up right away.

"Where are you?" he asked impatiently.

"We're in the car, heading to the mansion. Are you already there?"

"Yes, I'm waiting for you. How was the trip?"

"It was fine. Well with slight complications. Someone tried to kidnap Bia. Twice."

There was a moment of silence before Daniel's annoyed voice came through the Bluetooth.

"I'm waiting for you," he said before abruptly hanging up on me.