If We're Quiet - Chapter 31 (LEMON)

!LEMON FORTHCOMING BE WARNED!

Asuka - "I want to continue. W-Where we... left off that night."

Oh. OH. Where had this come from? After Y/N and Asuka's first sexual escapade, they had been dancing around the potentiality of picking up where they were so rudely interrupted. Due to work however they had been too exhausted to find the time. There was the occasional gesture of course, and both Y/N and Asuka loved to tease, but it hadn't quite snowballed into what they wanted yet.

Y/N - "Now? Are you sure?"

Asuka - "W-Well we don't have to if you don't want-"

Y/N - "Oh Susu that is not at all what I'm saying, it's just that... Misato and Shinji are in."

Asuka - "They're asleep, aren't they?"

It was hard to fight a grin off of his face as he approached Asuka. He lowered his voice and gently played with her hair as he stared into her eyes. Y/N knew Asuka liked it when he spoke like that while getting frisky.

Y/N - "Oho? How daring~ You wanna feel me again while people are in the apartment? While they sleep just next door? Goodness me Asuka, you devil."

Asuka grinned eagerly seeing that Y/N was entertaining the idea. She walked into his embrace, looking up at him with half open eyes.

Asuka - "Well... they won't hear us if we're quiet."

Y/N now couldn't resist a smile. Asuka could be rather daring when she wanted to be. Luckily for him, this was no exception. Y/N answered her request with a kiss, starting soft before deepening and growing more and more aggressive. Asuka managed to flip Y/N around onto the bed which luckily caught them as they fell. Within seconds Asuka was fighting with Y/N's shirt, tearing it off of him hungrily while Y/N started to move down with his kisses, gliding along Asuka's neck. Her moans let him know he was doing a good job.

Y/N - "Keep it down, babe."

Asuka - "W-Well it's hard to do that when y-you're..."

Y/N - "Hmmmm? I'm what? You want me to stop-"

Asuka - "Don't you dare."

Invitation laid out for him, Y/N wormed his hands under Asuka's shirt, unclipping her bra as she desperately fought her second battle of the night with his belt. Asuka refused to stop kissing Y/N, remaining physically attached to him in some way as Y/N now lifted her shirt off of her.

Y/N - "Have I ever told you how much I love your body?"

Asuka - "How about you show me?"

That was more than Y/N needed. Y/N jumped to Asuka's chest, caressing her breasts as she held in a sudden moan. Asuka's hands fell limp slightly despite finally winning the war against Y/N's belt, allowing her to slowly take his trousers off while trying to keep Y/N as close to her as possible. Y/N attempted to lift her off slightly to start to take her shorts off, prompting a grunt of disapproval from Asuka as she grabbed his arms and pinned him against the bed. Y/n smirked in surprise as he looked up at Asuka.

Y/N - "Oh? What's this then?"

Asuka smiled as she slowly slid down him.

Asuka - "You were being... well, I..."

Y/N - "Hey, what's up?"

Asuka - "I-I didn't like how... you were talking to Rei earlier."