Pleasure - Chapter 21 (LEMON)

!LEMON FORTHCOMING BE WARNED!

Currently, Y/N was sitting on his bed after getting out of the hospital. He was exhausted from a full day of exercise - Asuka had specially requested now they had confessed that she may as well move into Y/N's room "to make things easier and totally not in a weird way or anything like that". Y/N offered to help her carry her stuff in, yet failed to realise quite how much Asuka had to her name. At least five times more than he owned. At least.

Misato was in work after taking over Gendo's sudden absence of Commander, Shinji was also in work doing some PR stuff following Gendo's absence, which does make sense considering he's his son. Y/N had no idea how much Shinji and his father cared for one another (from what he gathered, not very much) yet this surely had to be stressful for him. However, this did leave Y/N and Asuka alone at home for a while, maybe even the rest of the day. Y/N's mind was racing with possibilities; now they were together, maybe they could spend some quality boyfriend girlfriend time together.

Asuka - "Ugh, can you help out a little please?

Y/N gives Asuka a bewildered look as he spins around to look at her.

Y/N - "Asuka, what the... actual fuck are you talking about? I've taken in.... most of this stuff..."

Y/N loosely wafts his arms around at the growing collection of boxes that he had pulled in. Fighting Angels? No problem. Moving this stuff in? A different story.

Asuka - "... well I guess you can take a break. We might as well- but y-you better not slack off for the rest of the day!"

Y/N pats next to him on his bed, where Asuka walks to and flops down on. After a while, she worms her way into Y/N's arms, nuzzling into his neck as he lightly kisses her forehead.

Y/N - "Mm, I'm glad we can do this."

Asuka - "I know, I'm irresistible."

Y/N - "You sure are. As am IIIIIIII~?"

Y/N teased hopefully as Asuka gives him a a short but sweet kiss on the lips.

Asuka - "Y-You are... you are to me."

Y/N - "Goodness me Asuka, compliments? That's the same level as holding hands in public or sex."

Asuka blushes furiously as she hit Y/N embarrassed.

Asuka - "D-D-DON'T SAY THAT, IDIOT!"

Y/N - "Haha, why not? We're the only ones in. Why, you've got your mind on it now I've-"

Asuka cuts Y/N off with another kiss, this time much deeper. Y/N couldn't help but smile as she deepened the kiss, sinking into him as he wraps his arms around her slender waist. They seperate a bit breathless, Asuka jabbing him lightly in the face as she smirks at him.

Asuka - "That was to get you to shut up. Nothing else, idiot."

Y/N - "If that's what I get when I have to shut up, I may just raise my voice a little more often."

Asuka - "I..."

Asuka trails off, looking down at Y/N and blushing a bit more intensely. Y/N decides to poke the bear a little, seeing what fortunes he may stumble across.

Y/N - "Hmm? You what? Got another confession for me~?"

Asuka - "S-Stop talking all... all weird like."

Y/N - "I have no idea what you're talking about. Don't get all shy now, I know you like it when I talk like this. I could... amp it up a little~"