Ch36: The very shameful incident

Start from the beginning

This moment would live on in his memory, and he would show it to Lilia Vanrouge, who was currently being laughed at. Lilia Vanrouge is also his fellow Light Music Club member.

Lilia switched his focus to Silver, who was feeling indirect humiliation towards his adopted father, unsure why most of the students began laughing and Azul and Leona were not disguising their cruel smiles.

Kalim, Lilia's fellow Light Music club member, and Scarabia dorm leader, nervously grinned as he said this, his crimson eyes diverted from Lilia.

"Lilia... Professor Hans Christian Andersen. He was our new lecturer. Our new professor is summoning classes and literature.

Lilia suddenly understands why the majority of the students are laughing after hearing Kalim. Lilia felt humiliated. It's been a long time since he experienced this feeling. He wanted to vanish and hide somewhere in the darkness.

Then his eyes returned to Andersen, who didn't even try to correct him. 'I'm sorted in Ignihyde,' says the professor.

Andersen mumbled as he felt the piercing glare of Lilia Vanrouge's crimson eyes on him.

"You are the one who has formed an assumption, Mr. Vanrouge. "

The gaze became more intense, and despite his smile, Andersen could detect an accusatory look beneath the crimson eyes.

'I have been deceived!'

Andersen speculates that Lilia Vanrouge's thinking was probably along those lines.

Crowley decided to interrupt and save Lilia from his disgrace.

" Mr. Vanrouge, as vice dorm leader, could you assist your fellow Diasomnia students to your dormitory since Mr. Draconia isn't in attendance? "

Lilia nodded and walked over to the Diasomnia students.

" Everyone from Diasomnia, please line up and follow me now that the ceremony is complete. "

Andersen noticed Arktis with the Octavinelle group as the dorm leaders and vice dorm leaders guided the students out of the mirror chamber.

' Thankfully, Arktis was sorted out by the dark mirror. '

Crowley, seeing that most of the pupils were already leaving, turned to the four unintentionally chosen teenagers by the Dark Mirror and said,

" Mr. Yuuken had previously said that you all reside in a place called Japan. Surely, this is a farce, correct? "

Yuuka responded with a sigh of displeasure.

" We just wanted to make it back home. Do you believe we would lie about our place of origin, Mr. Crowley?"

" No, I just wanted to be cautious; have a look at my students here at Night Raven College; do they appear to be someone you would trust in an instant? "

The four uprooted teenagers shook their heads as they remembered the NRC students and the impression they had given them.

" Because the Dark Mirror chose the four of you incorrectly, the Dark Mirror could return to your home. Get closer to it, and envision where you originated from. "

Yuu was taken aback by the statement. He expected it to be difficult to send them home and for Crowley to not assist them.

Yuuken and Yuuka, on the other hand, have complex emotions on their faces, and they look at Andersen, who is calmly watching the events that occurred.

Yuuya looked at Crowley, hopeful and grateful.

" Thank you so much, Mr. Crowley! "

Yuuya approached the three new friends he had made and asked them a question.

" Is it possible for us to meet again when we return to Earth? "

Yuu responded to the inquiry with a faint smile. Yuuya then shifted his focus to Grim, who was still wrapped in Crowley's whip and had a betrayed expression on his face.

Yuuya shifted his attention away. He felt bad about leaving Grim in the care of the headmaster. He knows Grim will get evicted after they leave. He took a deep breath and called out to Andersen.

" Mr. Andersen! "

Yuuya swallowed. He felt anxious and afraid but he bravely persevered under the piercing blue eyes.

" Could you kindly ensure that Grim is not harmed by the headmaster when he is kicked out? Please!! "

Crowley called out to the Dark Mirror in the backdrop.

" Return these souls to their rightful place, O Dark Mirror! "

Andersen was amused when he saw the young man's worried expression.

The young man was both brave and foolish to make such a request of him. But it reminded Andersen of Ritsuka and Gudako. Their boldness and sincerity were so evident in their early days despite the odds stacked against them.

Unfortunately...

"Impossible. "

Andersen and the Dark Mirror both spoke at the same time.