(49)

Please vote for all chapters to show your support 😊 (˃ ˂ ). It's really encouraging for me to see you what you think. Thank you for all your votes so far xx.

LETS GET TO THE HIGHEST RANKINGS TOGETHER ദ്ദി)

Just a reminder that this is currently being heavily edited to kink out any and all flaws.

Byeeeee!!! ( )

Sincerely yours, VenusLourde

-----------

The grand gala at the imperial palace is a glittering affair, with nobles and dignitaries from all corners of the realm gathered to celebrate and socialise. I make my entrance, dressed in a slim dress with veiled arms, falling loosely far past my hands.

A cape held by gold buttons keeps it attached to my shoulders, a decorative jade corset holding my dress together, a sword at my hip. The cape on my shoulders billows behind me, adding a touch of regal elegance to my attire.

I appear for a brief moment, my heels loud and high, making obligatory small talk and exchanging polite pleasantries with fellow attendees. But it doesn't take long for me to grow weary of the endless chatter and the stifling atmosphere of the ballroom and being surrounded like some sort of exhibition.

With a subtle grace, I slip away from the crowd, unnoticed by most, and make my way to the balcony. The cool night air greets me as I step outside, the stars overhead offering a beautiful view for the night. I simply stand at the balcony's edge for a moment, feeling the breeze rustle through my hair and the soft caress of the wind on my skin.

With a sense of purpose, I jump off the railing, my hand gracefully gripping it for balance, before landing soundlessly with a tap of my heels.

The palace gardens spread out below me, a tranquil oasis of greenery and serenity amidst imperial grounds. I slip my hand on the hilt of my sword, wanting to lean it somewhere. The beauty of the night surrounds me, the scent of blooming flowers and the gentle rustling of leaves holding my focus.

Close to a month has passed since I cast the spell to create the protective barrier around Eldritch, and the lingering effects of that monumental effort still weigh heavily on me. While I may appear to be back to my usual self, the truth is that I'm far from fully recovered.

The magical strain of creating and maintaining the barrier has taken a toll on my body and spirit. I've spent weeks in a state of near-constant fatigue, my energy reserves drained to their limits. The cost of the spell has been steep, and I'm acutely aware of the time it's taking for me to bounce back.

In addition to the barrier, I also cast another spell to enshroud the outside of the territory with a permanent storm, a deterrent to keep the hordes of beasts from multiplying and encroaching upon my lands.