Chapter 17: The Little White

Start from the beginning

It feels like it's gone all of a sudden.

One hand holding white neck, the other hand to a few people waved.

"My dear brothers, my dear brothers, farewell."

Then the little white fluttered its wings and flew away in a whoosh.

All the way safely arrived in the city of one yuan, Ye Changqing jumped from the white body, smiled and touched its head.

"You wait for me outside the city."

A tweet, indicating that he knew, Ye Changqing then stepped into the city.

For the city of one yuan, Ye Changqing is not familiar with, worship into the road more than a year, the number of times to the city of one yuan can be counted.

But after all, it is the top city in the whole Dongzhou, and the city of One Yuan is very prosperous.

Towering city walls, after entering the city, the streets are also people come and go, on both sides of the shops.

And along the way, there were many monks in the city of One Dollar.

The population of the whole One-Yuan City was in the millions, and the other two cities, the Dualistic City and the Ternary City, were similar.

If you have money, there is almost nothing you can't buy in the city of One Dollar.

No matter what is common or what the monks need, you can buy it.

All the way with interest to look left and right, which is similar to the ancient city, so Ye Changqing is very interested.

And around some monks also noticed Ye Changqing, can not help, because he was wearing the clothes of a disciple of Tao, inevitably do not let people pay attention.

But when someone recognized that this was just a school of miscellaneous disciples, many people lost interest, especially those monks.

Ye Changqing did not care about this and had no interest in getting to know these people himself.

Along the way, he has tasted a lot of special food in Yuan City, some good and some bad, but for Ye Changqing, the main thing is to taste fresh.

All the way to dangle and finally found a shop selling condiments.

Step into them, see Ye Changqing, the shopkeeper immediately a smile on his face to meet up.

"What does the fairy master need?"

At a glance, you can see that Ye Changqing is a disciple of the Tao, but not to mention that the Tao is really good here, even if the miscellaneous disciples are also so.

At least for most people, Daoyizong miscellaneous disciples are also the existence that they look up to.

After some selection, the condiments in this shop are complete, and the quality is also good, which is considered top grade.

All the condiments they need are fully purchased, paid the money, and collected into the bag. Ye Changqing turned to leave.

After purchasing, Ye Changqing was ready to leave.

On the other side, at the top of Shenjian Summit, Lu Youyou is chatting with his third brother Xu Jie.

They only fought several times in a row, but Lu Youyou was defeated.

Although Xu Jie's cultivation was indeed higher than Lu You's, he had already reduced himself to the same level as Lu You in the fight.

At the same level in the past, it was not easy for him to defeat Lu You, but today he won easily and continuously.

The reason is that Lu Youyou's mind wandered.

Already aware of the anomaly of Lu Youyou, but also a sword to break the defense of Lu Youyou, Xu Jie doubts.

"Sister has a concern?"

"Ah, no, no."

Wen Yan, Lu Youyou repeatedly shook her head, indicating that she had nothing on her mind at all. Could she tell Xu Jie that she was hungry, so she did not want to cultivate?

It was only a little more than an hour after lunch, but Lu Youyou could not wait, and her mind was full of Ye Changqing.

I just felt that time passed so slowly. Why did it take so long before it was time for dinner?

In this regard, Xu Jie naturally does not believe, it is clear that a pair of heavy mind appearance ah, and, this little sister mouth is not drooling?

"Really no? Then why are you drooling?"

"Oh, I.......... Third brother, you are wrong. That's all for today. I'm going back first."

Hurriedly wiped the mouth of the saliva, then Lu Youyou ran away, looking at her back, Xu Jie frown slightly, this girl absolutely has a problem ah, these two days have been strange, and it seems to a fixed time, can not find anyone.