After a while of drinking, I needed to use the restroom, so I went upstairs.
I tried asking the few people there for directions but some were too drunk to even reply and some were really rude. I open a random door and i see two teens of opposite sex on top of each other. I don't think they even noticed the door open as they were engrossed in what they were doing, I quickly closed the door and continued my search.

A little while later I see a door that had the rest room sign, without checking if it was for male or female, I quickly entered and did my business. I was about to leave my stall when the outer door opens and I hear male voices, oh my goodness, I came to the wrong toilet, I was really nervous and couldn't wait to get out. I decided to wait for them to go.

As soon as they leave I hear a girl's moan, "mhm...Ashton", Ashton?!.

This is bad, I must not let him know I am here, I slightly open the door to take a peek, he and the girl were making out, she had brown hair and she was dressed in a gold satin homecoming dress. Suddenly Ashton opens his eyes and spots me, I quickly close the door and prayed for him to leave.

"you can leave now" I hear him say to the girl "why, you promised me a good time" she whines "I need to take a smoke" he tells her, "right now" she asks irritated, "yes" he says unbothered and soon enough I hear the outer door close then a knock on my stall door, "open the door" he tells me but I did not want to, I was feeling embarrassed, "you heard me", sighing I open the door and he smirks.

"I did not know you were such a pervert, hiding in the boys toilet" he says "what are you trying to find out? If we can push babies out of our dicks?" he adds.

"what! no eww, I only came here cos I thought it was the female rest room, I looked everywhere for it but I couldn't find it" I say trying to hold back my smile at his last sentence. It was a bit funny to me.

"uh hun" he says checking me out and making me feel slightly uncomfortable. All of a sudden the knob of the toilet door rattles signifying someone was coming in.

Ashton enters my stall holding me by the waist and closing the door, we were soon confined in the small space, I look up and my eyes meet his emerald ones as we just kept staring at each other till I break the eye contact although I could still feel his stare on me. I try to wriggle out of his hold but it got firmer and I look at him, "don't make a sound" he mouths.

"I hate Ashton mehn, who does he think he is, I can't get into a single girl's pant because of him" we hear a voice on the other side say, "they just keep gushing over him" the voice adds, I recognized that voice, it was Mack the football captain, he was an asshole.

"I hear he is trying to get Watterson now, Kyle says he saw both of them in the library" another voice said.

"Watterson?" Mack asks

"Yeah, haven't you seen her, she is like a ten out of ten" as the voice said this, Ashton's hold got firmer like he started to get angry, the moron was probably jealous that they talked shit about him, I thought rolling my eyes.

It was really weird hearing boys talk about me like this, "she probably wouldn't even fall for his tricks" Mack says as they both laugh and left the toilet.

Ashton removes his hand and leaves the stall, he was about to leave the toilet but I had to make sure this whole toilet thing will stay between us, "wait" I say which stops him in his tracks, "don't worry, I won't tell anyone about this" he says as if already knowing what I was about to say, "thank you" I tell him while he nods and go out of the toilet.

I go downstairs and I see Ash talking to her brother but Nevaeh was no longer on the dance floor, I walk up to the siblings so I could say 'hi' to Jake.

"Hi" I say as I tap him, "Amma it's you" he says giving me a friendly hug, "how is everything" I ask after we broke the hug, "same old same old" he says with a funny expression which makes me laugh. "ok, ill leave you both to catch up now" I say knowing how much Ash wanted to be with her brother, I hug her and tell her that I'll be getting some fresh air outside.

I go outside and the cool wind hits my face, I sit down in front of the pool for a while when a cute boy comes to seat next to me, "hey" "hey" I reply "have we met?" he asks, I was about to say 'no', when he adds "because you look like my next girlfriend",

I burst out laughing at his pick up line, "what happened to your old one" I ask playfully, "she was cross eyed so we could never see eye to eye" he says "what? really?" I ask smiling at his joke, "just kidding, I have never had one" he says "oh", "so, do you have a name or can I just call you mine?" he asks, "I'm Amma" I tell him smiling, "Jacob" he says extending his hand and I shake it, "where did you get your pickup lines?" I ask him, "Google" he says smiling and showing his heavenly dimples.

"cool party hunh" he says, "well it's not bad"

"why, it's not fun for you?"

"not that, it's just I don't really know anyone here, perhaps if I knew more people then maybe it might be more fun"

"Same, I moved here last month, my sis attends this college so I was invited" he tells me while I just nod my head, "I attend west wood high, what about you?" I ask

"Mid summer academy" he says and my eyes widen, "really? I heard that boarding school is really difficult to get into", I say because one slight mistake and you are out, "yeah" he says "you must be really smart and your parents must be proud" I tell him smiling, "um... my parents are dead" he says and my smile fades.

"Oh gosh I'm really sorry" I say with guilt for reminding him of something he probably didn't want to remember.

"it's ok, that was four years ago, they died in a car accident, it tumbled on the bridge and fell into the water, I don't even know how I am alive right now since I can't swim" he says, knowing that he had been through such a thing and masking it with a smile made me feel really sad for him, I pull him into a hug and pat his back, he reluctantly hugs me back and next thing I know he fell into the pool, no scratch that, Ashton had kicked him into the pool.

Jacob started gasping for air, "Oh my goodness help him he can't swim" I shout, a crowd had started forming, thankfully a random guy with blonde hair goes into the water and pulls an unconscious Jacob out while the other idiots were taking videos with their phones.

I walk up to meet Ashton who looked drunk, "what the hell is your problem, you could have killed him" I shout at him, "I thought you were just a pervert, but a whore?, that's a new level" he says smirking.

I got so angry at his words and slap him across the face, he instantly pulls me away from the front yard to the back and pins me to the wall, "how dare you slap me" he says still gripping my hand, "how dare you call me a whore?, don't you feel guilty that you almost killed someone?"

"And why do you care?"

"Oh I don't know maybe because you almost sacrificed someone's life in your drunken state"

"I'm not drunk"

"sure you are not" I say rolling my eyes

"you are gonna regret slapping me" he says in my ear and let's me go.
Watching his retreating back, I started to get scared and hoped he would not spoil my reputation by exposing the toilet incident as revenge.

By the time I got back to the front yard the crowd was no longer there and Jacob was no where to be seen, I look around and see Ash and Nevaeh coming from the back yard, "guys" I call out, they look up and run towards me, "where were you?, we looked everywhere for you" Nevaeh says with a tint of worry in her voice, "where is everyone" I ask, "some of them left and I heard a boy was rushed to the hospital" Ash tells me, "C'mon we should leave too" Nevaeh says as we walk towards the car, "what about Jake?", "he is staying to clean up after the party" Ash says as we got into the car.