XVI

Devoreaux P.O.V
I kissed Od deeply as we stood under the water dick to dick. I had my hands on his ass and I was massaging it as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I turned him around and placed soft kisses on his neck as he poked his ass out rubbing it up and down on my dick.

"You want me to fuck you, baby boy? You want this dick?" I asked him as he nodded his head. "Use your words beautiful,"

"Yes Ro. Please fuck me," he begged reaching back for my dick making me chuckle and stroke it before lining it up with his hole. I pressed into him slowly and felt him push back on me with his hands on the wall. "Oooo,"

"Take this dick baby," I spoke into his ear after pulling out and going back in faster making him moan and bend over. He started throwing his ass back on me making me smack his ass while I watched the water splashing around us from the shower.

"More," he moaned as I went harder making him clench up around me and bite his lip. "Don't stop,"

"I won't baby," I moaned as I placed my hand on his waist and started drilling him.

I needed this...

After our shower, we both got dressed and headed downstairs. Our trip was two days now and I was ready to go. I know he was too. He was so excited about this trip and really felt that it would help him feel normal again. This was something to make him feel like an adult. He needed and I did too. We did.

I know I told him I wasn't happy the other day, but I was happy that we were taking this trip together. I think this trip is what can help me be happy. Just him and I. The way it used to be. He needs a break to be Od. It's easier to do when he's not in direct contact with the kids. So taking him out of town to pamper him was the move. We were going to have so much fun. I could already tell.

Our bags were packed and the pilot was ready, but it wasn't time yet. It was the same guy that's been flying us so he wasn't uncomfortable hearing that. I'm glad.

I put my shoes on and walked downstairs seeing CeCe talking to Justice at the table about nonsense.

"I know more shapes than you," she spoke making him smile at her.

"Nah, there's no way. Prove it," he spoke making her giggle and start naming shapes while drawing them for him to see. Cute.

"Good morning," I spoke as I walked into the room smiling at them.

"Good morning pop. Where my daddy?" She asked me looking behind me. Before I could answer Od walked into the room looking at them making Justice turn red and look away. I'm surprised he didn't quit yet. He was terrified of Od and he wasn't letting up. He did love his job though and was really starting to form connections with the kids and the family. "Hi, Daddy!"

"Hi, princess. Whatchu doing?" He asked her as she got up showing him her papare.

"Teaching him shapes," she spoke making Justice chuckle at the fact that she was teaching him.

"Comere," he spoke picking her and walking off with her to do whatever it is Od and CeCe do.

"Dev, do you think that he'll ever like me? I hope I'm not doing something wrong and I don't know. Like is there something I need to be doing that I'm not?" Justice asked me as I shook my head.

"No that's just how Od is. He barely likes me. He's always been like that though and he's not used to change. Doesn't like it either. Just give him time to warm up. He'll be fine," I told him as he nodded his head looking at his fingers. "Seriously. You're doing good. Sorry that he's being mean,"

"Nah it's ok. I get it. I've had way worse employers before. Is there anything that I can do for you specifically now? He took CeCe and Avery and Calais are sleeping," he spoke as I thought about it.