IV

Devoreaux P.O.V
I stepped out of the shower with my towel around my neck waist and walked over to my sink and mirror that was located in my bathroom. I didn't have anything to do today so I was going to use today to spend time with my family. It's true that I haven't been around as MUCH, but I wasn't absent at all. I was still here I just was normally in a meeting or going to meet up with people for business opportunities. I needed to have multiple sources of income. Especially with my family growing to this size. I had a lot of people to take care of now and I let Od keep whatever money he made at his shops to himself.

That's his money. I work for my family.

I grabbed my razor and started cleaning up my beard and facial hair before cleaning my face off along with the sink. I checked my hair making sure I looked good before walking into the bedroom seeing Od awake while staring at me even though he was still laying down in the bed.

"Good morning, baby," I spoke as he frowned at me. "What?"

"Where you going? You always le-,"

"I'm not going anywhere. Is it a crime to take a shower in my own house?" I asked him as he nodded his head.

"Yea. Without me. Comere," he spoke making me walk over to him. "Gimmie some,"

"Some What?" I asked him smirking as he turned red.

"Some dick. Gimmie some dick Ro," he spoke making me chuckle. He sat up and turned away from me going face down ass up. He reached back and grabbed his ass  spreading it making me gently rub his hole with my thumb as I felt myself grow under my towel. "Come oooon,"

"Daddy!" I heard making Od sigh.

"What?" He yelled back getting on all fours sitting up.

"I wan breakfast," CeCe yelled making him sigh.

"Go eat a pop tart," he replied pushing back on and reaching back grabbing my dick. I heard her start shaking the door knob making him groan.

"Bro I'm hungry Daddy!" She spoke making me chuckle as he let my dick go and got up.

"Put some draws on freak boy," he spoke making me chuckle.

"You wouldn't let me when I wanted to. You were trying to freak me Od," I told him as he rolled his eyes.

"I would never," he replied finding some underwear and sweat pants as I did the same. He opens the door as she stood there with her arms crossed.

"I'm hungry gang. What's for breakfast?" She spoke as Od reached down picking her up. "Hi pop! You gone be here?"

"Yea baby girl. I'm not going to work today," I told her chuckling as I put on a hoodie.

"Poppa I don't feel good," I heard as I walked out of the room behind Od and CeCe.

"Come here Avery," I spoke as she walked over to me wearing her yellow pajamas. I reached down and felt her forehead seeing it was hot. "Go lay back down and I'm going to bring you some medicine ok?"

"Ok," she spoke before coughing and going back into her room. I walked into my bathroom and washed my hands before grabbing the thermometer and some kid's NyQuil.

I walked into Avery's room looking at her watching cartoons as she cuddled her stuffed animal.

"Let me check your temperature baby girl. Say ahh," I told her as she copied me saying ahh. I the thermometer under her tongue and made her close her mouth. I took it out seeing it say 101. Fuck. "You do have a fever. Here drink this and I'm going to go get you some orange juice and breakfast as soon as your daddy gets done cooking it ok? If you feel worst at any point let me know and I'll take you to see Dr. Wall. I'll be downstairs if you need me ok?"