V

Odysseus P.O.V
I walked into the kitchen swing Devoreaux standing there fully dressed letting me know that he was about to leave.

Great.

"Good morning Od," he spoke as I gave him a head nod making him sigh. "You don't want me to go make money so that we can eat?"

"I didn't say anything to you," I replied taking out my coffee creamer before making myself some coffee and putting it into my big travel coffee mug.

"That's the point. I said goo-"

"You must be feeling guilty or sum cause I literally ain't say shit. I just wanna make my coffee. I'll see you later," I spoke as he nodded his head grabbing his shit and leaving.

I didn't even say anything. It's early as fuck so I'm till half asleep which is the main reason I didn't say anything to him. Then I am kinda annoyed that he's leaving, but it's work so I gotta chill. It's just about to be a hard day for me. Being a dad was so hard. Especially for me. I don't understand this. I wish I could just be normal and raise my kids right, but here I am irritated with they pop for leaving me here alone with them. Not that I don't want to be alone with them it's just a lot.

I took a sip of my coffee before walking back upstairs to my room and sitting down on my bed. My door busted open making me look up at CeCe who was was wearing a matching short and crop top pajama set while holding her favorite little bear in her hands. He rubbed her left eye looking up at me with half open eyes. She's still sleep.

"CeCe what you up?" I asked her as she reached for me making me pick her up and lay her down under my covers. She cuddled her bear while snuggling into the plush comforter. I took another sip of my coffee and got up picking out my clothes for the day. Sweats and a hoodie as usual. Anything else I hated. Especially jeans. The texture was awful.

I started up my shower and took my clothes into the bathroom with me taking a quick shower. Once I was done I walked back into the room seeing Calais standing there flapping his hand while looking at CeCe in the bed still sleeping. I put my dirty clothes in my hamper before sitting on my bed letting him stim as took another sip of my coffee. I kinda zoned out for a minute and began rubbing my sheets while I continued to drink my coffee. When I snapped out of it I looked down seeing Calais tapping my leg repeatedly while laying his head on my thigh.

"What's wrong?" I asked him yawning as he continued doing it making me pick him up. "You sleepy? Take a nap with yo sister. We going shopping in a little,"

He looked up at me and smiled making me smile.

"You smiling at me baby boy? You smiling at yo daddy," I teased him chuckling as he giggled and laid his head on my chest. I kissed his head and laid back rubbing his back feeling excited about him smiling. He doesn't really do that.

I picked up my phone and went to Ro's contact to and sent him a quick message.

To "Hubby🤞🏽👨🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾":
Calais just smiled at me. And he
giggled. It's a crazy ass milestone
cause he don't do shít like that.
I'm cheesing like shit!

I sat my phone down and kissed his head again excited that he just did that. I don't know what the fuck he found funny or why he was smiling at me, but I'm happy he did. That just made my morning.

About an hour later I watched as CeCe yawned stretching in my bed before sitting up looking around.

"How I get in here daddy?" She asked me as I pointed at her.

"You walked in here yoself goofy," I told her as she giggled.

"We going shopping?" She asked me as I nodded my head. "Yaaaay!"