XII

Devoreaux P.O.V
"Aht! Come here Calypso. Where are your clothes?" I asked her as I saw a flash of naked baby run past my door.

"I don't wanna bath," she told me as she tried to run away. I scooped her up and carried her back to her room where Od was sitting on her bathroom floor with his head on his knees.

"Baby, are you ok?" I asked him concerned as he looked up at me and sighed.

"Sure," he replied as I looked at CeCe who had the biggest, but cutest pout on her face as her eyes filled up with tears.

Don't cry, baby.

"I don't wanna bath," she cried making him sigh and stand up.

"I got her," he spoke making me look at him.

"Are you sure because I can wash her up? Go rest or something and I'll handle the nighttime routine for the kids. Go get some rest love," I told him with a small smile as he shook his head.

"Nah. I got her. Just...can you go put the food up and make sure Calais is sleeping? I'll meet you in the room after," he told me grabbing her as she threw her head back crying harder. She's sleepy.

"Ok, Od. Can we talk also?" I asked him as he shrugged and gently placed her in the water. At least tomorrow is Friday. Next week would be their break for Thanksgiving and that was going to be a lot in itself. Family coming over and then getting all of this food.

It was about to be a long ass week.

I walked into Calais' room quietly and looked to see a tent on his bed making me chuckle.

"Hmm, I wonder where Calais is. I don't see him anywhere. Just this random tent in the middle of his bed. Where could my little man be?" I walked closer to the bed and pulled the covers back quickly making him look up at me and laugh before laying down making me chuckle and sit down in his head. "Why are you sitting up? You're supposed to be sleeping man. Especially after I gave you that medicine. Even the medicine couldn't knock you out?"

He just stared at me and started playing with my hand that I had on his bed. Baby boy was sick with a cold and hadn't been doing so good. He gets really sad and clingy when he's sick so to see him smiling right now was good.

"Go to sleep little one. I'll see you in the morning ok? I love you, baby boy," I spoke kissing his head making me shrink and grab my face. "What?"

He screamed in my face before laughing and letting go making me shake my head at him. This baby is crazy.

"Ok see now you're just going crazy. Go to sleep!" I spoke kissing all over his face making him giggle more and cover his face up. I stood up and tucked him in before turning the light off in his room and leaving his bedside light on. I walked down the hall and made my way into Avery's room and looked at her to make sure she was sleeping. Baby girl was drooling. I guess she had a long week.

I walked into the bedroom and watched as Od walked into the room from the bathroom. He got into the bed and groaned loudly making me chuckle and get into the bed next to him.

"Why are you making all that noise?" I asked him as he looked over at me.

"Mind yours," he spoke as I laid down next to him and kissed his cheek. He looked over at me and moved over until he was damn near in my skin. "Gimmie a kiss,"

I pecked his lips two times watching as he blushed.

"I wanna go back to Greece so we can recreate the rotisserie chicken. I had yo big fine manly ass creaming and screaming on my dick. GOODTIMES," he spoke closing his eyes while humping my leg.