♡~Love letters~♡

y/n: your name 

f/c: favorite color

F/f: favorite flower

°•°•°•°•°•°•
This chapter contains:

....

°•°•°•°•°•°•
Y/ns place - human

Winter - snowing

6:29 pm

3rd person

Y/n would always come home from work to notice she had a letter in her mail box, the letter was always always her f/c and it always had one flower petel inside from her f/f.

Most of the time y/n wasn't sure what to think, she wasn't sure who was giving her these letters, for all she knows it could be a old man, but it didn't look like a old man's hand writing.

The hand writing was always so elegant and graceful, and the persons word choice matched with the hand writing.

The person never left a name or anything it left her feeling mad sometimes, that this person couldn't talk to her in person but maybe they were just shy.

She always got one or two letters per week, and they were all about different things such as:

Talking about how the way she acted that day.

Talking about how she dressed that day.

Talking about how she talked that day.

Most of the time y/n found it creepy, its like she was being watched 24/7 and sometimes it kept y/n awake at night.

Normally she didn't see anyone watching her or anything, so how could this have happend?

Although y/n found the letters creepy and weird, she always kept them she had them in a small black box that she kept in her closet.

This had been going on for a few months.

She still had no idea who this person even was and yet she still kept the letters, and always thought they were sweet.

She enjoyed to read them, even if they were just about her she still read them.

Although she knew that it might have been a bad idea to keep reading, due to the fact she doesn't know who they are coming from.

But y/n couldn't stop herself, she would always wanna rush home and she would be delighted that there was another letter.

It's like she was back in high school and she got a letter from her crush, but it seemed like it was so much more then that.

The more y/n thought about it the more she noticed something.

She was falling in love...

She didn't even know this person yet  she couldn't help her feelings.

On this day she got a yellow card and there was a lavender flower petel inside, (if this is already your favorite just don't mind it) it was new that she got this.

She read the letter like normally but was surprised.

At the name of the letter there was a name.

The name of a person she didn't know.

There was no last name only what seems to be the first name.

She was very surprised at the end of the letter there was the name...

Hunter...

♡~505 words~♡