♡~Cheater~♡

Y/n= your name

--------

This chapter contains:

Cussing

Yelling

Cheating

Slight making out

Alcohol

-----------

Y/ns place

Summer

6:34 pm

Y/n pov

"I'm home!!" I yelled and got my shoes off, it had been a rough day at work. I really do hate working for belos but if it helps me get though life ill take it.

Once I put my bag on the kitchen counter I went to find hunter.

Not in the kitchen.

Not in the downstairs bath.

Not in the living room.

Not in the guest room.

Not in the up stairs bathroom.

I stared at the pur that leads to out bedroom.

I gulped, I think form how many moves I have watched I know what happens.

I sighed, and walked closer to the door. As I got closer I could hear light moans.

I opened the door and there they were, laying on the bed making out.

"Wtf!!" I yelled, trying to hold hot tears in my eyes.

"Y-y/n your home early" hunter stuttered.

"Maybe you should have checked your damn phone!" I yelled.

Just then hunter looked to willow who looked shocked, then he looked back at me.

"It's not what it lo-" I cut him off.

"It is exactly what it looks like" I sneered.

"Y/n let me explain" he said.

"No you had your chance get out" I crossed my arm, as hot tears streamed down my face.

"Y/n..." he mumbled, as he packed a bag and grabbed willow.

"I don't wanna hear it get your stuff and get the fuck out, I'm done with your bullshit" I said.

I walked off to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of whisky.

"Y/n I'm sorry you had to find out like this" hunter said, and left with the still shocked willow.

I sighed and wiped my eyes, as I drank the alcohol.

This day is going to be a fucking blast, I finished the drink and pour some more.

9:02 pm

I had drank 2 bottles of alcohol, I'm on my 3rd one and I'm watching Disney movies.

"Why is my life so shitty" I whined as more hot tears streamed down my face, I was definitely drunk.

Just then there was a knock at the door, and I went up too see who it was.

I opened the door and there was luz and amity.

"Yeah?" I asked while wiped the tears off my face again.

"We heard what happened" luz said and amity nodded her head.

"We wanted to make sure your okay" amity said.

"I'll be fine" I said and we talked a bit more before they left, and I went back to getting more drunk and watching my movies.

♡~the next day~♡

1:09 pm

"No hunter I don't wanna fucking hear it, I saw you with willow making out in our fucking bed there is nothing to explain!!" I yelled at him.

"Y/n just listen to me" he grabbed my arm, but I pushed his hand off.

"I'm not listening to a cheater we are done your bags are and shit are outside. I don't wanna hear from you again" I rolled my eyes and pointed to the door.

"You bitch" he mumbled.

"Don't you fucking called me that you mother fucker" I shoved him out.

"And make sure you stay the fuck out bitch" I slammed the door on his face.

I don't wanna have to deal either his lying and bullshit anymore, I will find myself someone better then him.

A/n:

Ik this chapter is short I don't really have ideas for this chapter, and ik I haven't posted in the longest time but kinda doesn't help that I ran out of ideas, but I will post as much as I can once I get a idea.

Thanks for reading.

♡~647 words~♡