♡~make out pt2~♡

Y/n: your name

N/n: nickname

•°•°•°•°•°•
This chapter contains:

Kissing

Making out

Moaning

Cuddling

Flirting

Dominant y/n

•°•°•°•°•°
Note:

This chapter is gonna be like the the other one I posted but longer (someone wanted it longer) and its gonna be more spicy (no devils tango) oh and it's gonna be more wholesome

•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Y/n and hunters place- human

Spring - clear sky's

9:12 pm

3rd person

Y/n sat on hunters lap on the couch and kissed him roughly, hunter was shocked at first but kissed her back, just not so roughly like she had did.

After a few minutes y/n parted for air, but she went right back after to kissing him, as if she really liked the way his lips tasted against hers.

Soon y/ns tounge was exploring his mouth as hunter only moaned in response to what she was doing.

Y/n pulled back for air and smirked.

"You taste delicious my hunter" y/n teased and kissed hunters neck softly.

Hunter made a little squeak as he felt y/ns lips against his neck.

Y/n bit hunter neck softly making sure not to hurt him, the last thing she wanted to do was make the love of her life in pain.

"Is this alright?" She asked hunter she wanted to make sure it was okay to keep going, she didn't want to do anything that made him uncomfortable.

Hunter nodded and let her continue.

They kisses again and y/ns tounge explored hunters mouth again, but this time when they part there was a string of saliva coming from both there mouths.

Y/n kisses hunter's neck again, she was trying to find the spot where he was most sensitive, and soon later she found it due to the fact that hunter had made a slight moan.

"I found the treasure" she mumbled to herself and she bit that spot softly making hunter gasp slighty.

Y/n left small 'love bites' all over hunters neck making it look like his neck was a lady bug with a bunch of spots.

She kissed her love again, although this time she held the kiss for a bit longer and once they parted she went back in.

This went on for about 15 minutes before they both were breathing heavy due to the fact that they barley took any breaths between kisses.

"Was that enjoyable?" Y/n looked at hunter and asked.

"Mhm I enjoyed it quite alot" hunter told her and rested his head on her shoulder.

"Wouls you like to cuddle?" She asked hunter and he nodded his head and smiled.

"Alright well come here then love"
y/n said and put her arms out for hunter.

"That's what she said" hunter said and y/n stared at him blankly.

"Maybe you don't need cuddles" y/n stated.

"Nooo please I want your cuddles" hunter said in a whiney voice.

"Fine just cause your cute" y/n laughed and put her arms out for him.

Hunter went over to y/n and they both started cuddling.

"You know I love you alot right" y/n asked hunter.

"Yes you have told me alot" hunter laughed.

"I'm just reminding you how much I really love you what about you how much do you love me?" She asked, it seems like she is asking alot of questions.

"How much do you think I love you?" Hunter asked while playing with y/ns hair.

"I think that you love me alot" y/n said and hunter nodded.

It seemed like they both really loved eachother a lot, y/n gave hunter a kiss.

"I love you" y/n said while smiling at hunter.

"I love you too my n/n" hunter said back.

Y/n had turned on a movie and that's how the night went on, both of them fell asleep to a movie.

♡~653 words~♡