♡~Selfish~♡

Y/n: your name

F/p: favorite place

---------

This chapter contains:

Fighting

Self harm

Crying

Cussing

-------

Note: In this chapter y/ns parents left her at a young age.

-------

Outside

Summer

7:45 pm

Y/n pov

"Your so selfish all you think about is your fucking self!!!" I yelled as I was healing my knee.

"Oh I'm selfish one?!" He yelled back and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah you are!! You literally fucking shoved me into the monster so you could get the egg while I die! Wtf!!" I screamed and got up.

"Someone needed to be bait" he scoffed.

"So you picked me?" I said and raised a eyebrow.

"Who else could I have fucking picked you dumbass" he mumbled and rolled his eyes.

"You could have picked your self you bitch!" I yelled as I fell myself starting to cry but I refused to cry in front of this prick.

"Y/n you wanna know some" he said and I was going to say something but he started talking again "you are so fucking selfish you didn't even get that fucking hurt and that monster was so fucking small, you are such a baby no wonder your parents left you!!!" He yelled and covered his mouth, "y/n..I-" I cut him off.

"I don't wanna hear it I can't believe you just fucking said that you asshole you don't get to talk about my parents like that.." I mumbled I wiped the tears starting to roll down my face "maybe I am selfish maybe im weird and hopeless but I didn't have parents for haft my life, you had your uncle so you don't have anything you say..you can come talk to me when you stopped being a asshole oh right your whole personality is just you being a asshole!!" I sneered and walked off.

I got on my palisman and flew to my f/p it was the place that helps me clear my head.

When I got there I got off my palisman and sat where I always was.

I sighed I hated this feeling but I just need to get it over with..

I grabbed the blade from its hiding spot and pulled my sleeves up, there was already some there but I need more..I just need it..

I gulped and put the blade to my skin..and I cut, I saw the blood drip from my arm onto my pants.

I cut more and more until I had 4 lines on each arm it hurt like hell but gotta do what you gotta do?

I wrapped my arm up with the stuff I had here and left back to the castle (idk waht it's called where belos is).

Once I got there I went into my room as fast as I could I just wanted to sleep this day away it was a horrible day and I wanted to get it over with.

I changed into pjs the pair of pjs were some baggy pj pants that were just rainbow and a baggy rainbow shirt that matched with it.

The shirt showed my arms but I didn't expect anyone to come over so it was fine.

I just came out of the bathroom when there was a knock and the door opened, so I ducked back into the bathroom.

"Huh guess she isn't here.." hunter said and I groaned loudy and covered my mouth.

"Shit" I mumbled and covered myself with a sweater and came out.

"Wtf do you want?" I asked and rolled my eyes, I already looked like a mess my hair was in a messy bun (if your hair is short or you just don't like it just think of something else) my eyes were red and puffy.

"I just wanted to talk.." he mumbled and I sighed.

"There's nothing to talk about I went over to the door but hunter grabbed my wrist and I winced in pain.

"Y/n what did you do.." he pulled me closer but I got out of his grip.

"Get out" I mumbled.

"What?" He said confused.

"I said get out!!" I yelled and hunter left he didn't even ask what's wrong or anything he just left.

I sighed and left the tears fall from my eyes as I got into and cried myself to sleep..

Hunter pov

I waited until I heard her snores then I went back in I made sure I was quite..

I went over to the sleeping y/n and pulled the blanket off some to see the damage on her wrist...

The damage wasn't horrible I just made sure I was fixed so it could heal better..

"I'm sorry y/n..." I mumbled, kissed her forehead and left..

I hope I can make eveything work out again...

♡~805 words~♡