♡~Meeting parents~♡

Y/n: your name

M/n: mother name

D/n: dad name

Y/d/n: your dad name

----------------
This chapter contains:

Awkward moments

Swearing

Kissing

-------
Note:

In this chapter y/n has both parents such as, her mom and dad and this chapter will not be in the human realm, also y/n and hunter are only dating and they have been together for about a year, and this is the first time hunter is meeting y/ns parents.

------------
Middle of the forest

Autumn- sun is going down

6:29 pm

Y/n pov

"Hunter I promise there going to love you" I said and sighed.

"How can you be sure? I work for the emperor's coven and I know you have talked about how much your parents don't like them?" He grumbled.

I sighed hunter was right my parents don't like that coven.

"Hunter.."I mumbled "I don't care if that like you or not I just want them to meet you and you to meet them" I said softly.

"Fine..let's go" he mumbled.

As we got there I grabbed his hand "bend down you tall fuck" and he bent down.

I kissed his head and I saw his cheeks blush slightly but it went away.

We soon went inside and I was greeted with my mother.

"Y/n darling your home!" He yelled and gave me the biggest hug.

"Yes mom I'm home and I wanted you too meet someone.." I said and pointed my head towards hunter.

My moms eyes went wide.

"Aw you must be hunter I have heard so much about you from y/n like how cute you are and-" I cut her off.

"Okay okay where's dad?" I asked trying to get the blush off my face.

"He said something about not being able to make it or some shit" my mom said and walked up stairs.

Me and hunter just stood there none of us were saying anything.

Just then the door unlocked and opened.

My dad came in and pet his stuff down then he say hunter.

"Y/n.." he glared at hunter and hunter looked away "who is this?" He asked looking pissed.

"My boyfriend hunter?" I asked glaring back at him.

He looked at hunter and took his hand out hunter grabbed it firmly and they shook hands.

"Nice to meet you hunter" he said still sounding a but mad.

"Nice to meet you too y/d/n" hunter said and they stopped shaking hands but dad had Whispered something in hunters ear and he nodding.

Then dad walked off like nothing happened.

"There you met my parents let's leave now" I mumbled "bye mom bye dad!!" I yelled and shoved hunter out the door.

I closed the door and sighed as hunter fell right onto his face.

I gasp "you o-" but before I could finish I had burst into laughter.

I laughed for a good 5 mins before we really left.

"Sorry you had to meet them that way" I sighed and rubbed the back of my head.

"Nah I get it I'm not working at the best place so it makes people seem like I'm a bad person" he groaned.

I laughed "Well you have me and I'm not leaving anytime soon" I smiled at him.

"Your all I need" he mumbled.

♡~560 words~♡