♡~Clingy~♡

Y/n: your name

F/m: favorite movie

W/p: work place

-----------

This chapter contains:

Kissing

--------

Note: in this chapter it does happen in the human world (hunter will not have pointy ears he will have normal,same with y/n) also y/n is the one who works while hunter stays home and they live together.

--------

Y/ns and hunters place

Spring

8:34 am

Y/n pov

"Baby!! Come on I have work today!!" I groaned as hunter pulled my leg.

"Noooo don't leavee" he whined, as he held onto my leg harder.

"Hunter I'm going to be late" I said annoyed, I love him to death but he always so clingy I can't ever get a break.

"Please don't leave!!" He mumbled and I looked at him to see tears forming in his eyes.

I sighed "let go for a sec baby.." I mumbled and he did so.

I bent down to his level and I out my hand on his face "hunter, love its just work ill be back at 2 I promise" I said softly.

"You promise" he said as he looked at me.

"Yes I promise" I said and wiped the tears from his eyes.

I kissed his forehead and I was on my way to w/p.

2:58 pm

"I'm home!!" I yelled as I shut the door and took my shoes off.

When I turned around I got tackled "h-huh" I mumbled.

"You were gone for soo long I thought you would never come back!!" He spoke.

"Traffic was crazy but I'm hear for the rest of the day so you don't have to worry but can you please get off" I said and he got off.

We both went to the living room and sat on the couch "so what you wanna do?" I asked.

"Movies?" He asked.

"Sure" I said and put in f/m, then I sat back onto the couch.

Hunter layed his head on my lap.

The movie started playing and while watching I played with hunters hair.

Once we finished the movie, we watched more and more until you could see the sun starting to set.

Hunter yawned "aww you tired baby?" I asked and he smiled at me.

"Yeah can we go to bed" he mumbled rubbing his eyes.

I shut the movie off and I turned off the lights downstairs while hunter go himself ready for bed.

After the lights were shut off I went upstairs and to me and hunters room.

I got into bed and right away hunter snuggled up to me.

"Come here hun" I said softly and he came closer.

I put both my hands on his face and he looked confused, I kissed for for a bit and then broke it.

Hunter looked so flustered "Haha your cute babe" I said smirking.

"S-shut up" he stuttered and I giggled.

Soon later we both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

---------

Note:

Yes I know this chapter was short and I know hunter probably acted like a man child but I kinda ran out of ideas have way though the cheater so I thought that what I put would pull it off.

Thanks for reading! :)

♡~547 words~♡