♡~Stormy weather~♡

Y/n: your name

°•°•°•°•°•°•
This chapter contains:

Scared hunter

Thunder, lighting

Slight crying

°•°•°•°•°•°•
Note:

Y/n are hunter live together in this chapter

°•°•°•°•°•°•
Y/n and hunters house - human

Fall - storming

3:33 pm

Y/n pov

"It's really storming out there" I said to myself as I looked over to hunter, who looked horrified.

"Woah you okay?" I asked concern filling my voice.

Hunter looked at me with fear in his eyes, as I heard the sound of thunder outside, and hunter came over to me quickly.

"Hey hey its okay" I said softly while hugging him and softly rubbing his back.

Just then there was another loud sound from the thunder, and I felt hunter hug me even tighter.

I felt my shoulder get wet and I knew hunter was crying, this must have really scared him.

"Shhh it's okay I got you" I whispered softly while rubbing his back still.

It seemed like the Storm was never going to end.

"Hey love would you like to go upstairs and cuddle?" I asked as I waited for a response.

"Mhm" he mumbled and we both got up and went up stairs.

Once we got to the room I layed down and patted the spot next to me.

"Come here love" I said softly and he came over to me and got comfy.

"Would you like to watch a movie" I asked.

I was trying my best to make sure he was okay.

Soon he nodded his head and I turned a movie on.

I had my head on hunter's should and I was holding him closely. (I don't know how to describe cuddling and watching a movie)

As the storm started to calm down hunter was already fast asleep.

I smiled and turned the movie off then I laid down and made sure to have hunter close to me just incase.

I learned something new today, that hunter was afraid of thunderstorms.

I kisses hunter's forehead as I fell asleep with him.

°•°•°•°•°•°
Note:

So I'm not sure when I plan to post anymore but I'm trying to post as much as I can but I have been distracted with other things.

Also thank you all for 11.5k it helps alot knowing that people still read this story, but thank you very much it helps alot.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

♡~390 words~♡