♡~Make out~♡

Y/n: your name

-----------
This chapter contains:

Kissing

A bit of moaning

---------
Note:

There will be making out in this chapter both characters have been aged up for this chapter (don't come for me)

--------
Y/ns and hunters place

Autumn - sunny

6:34 pm

3rd person

Hunter gasp as y/n connected there lips together.

Y/n bit hunters bottom lip and hunters mouth opened.

Y/n stuck here tounge in and they fought for dominate but y/n ended up winning.

Hunter broke the kiss and processed to pant a little.

Y/n also ended up panting but it wasn't as much as hunter was.

Hunter looked at y/n, he had never done that before and he liked it.

Y/n gave a small smile and kissed hunters head.

Hunter blushed more so his face was a dark red now while y/ns was a pink ish color.

Y/n laughed "the color red suites you" she said and laughed but soon her laughter was cut off, by the touch of hunters lips.

It was a short kiss and y/ns face turned more pink making it a light red.

Hunter broke the kiss yet again and smirked "the color red suites you" hunter mocked.

Y/n rolled her eyes and grabbed hunters face.

Hunter smirked and smashed his lips against y/ns and y/n looked shocked.

Hunter was never the type to start something.

This time hunter bit y/ns lip and her mouth opened.

He stuck his touge in and they once again fought for dominance, only this time hunter won.

Once the kiss was broke it left a line of saliva hanging from there mouths.

Y/n blushed a deep deep red.

Hunter laughed "wanna watch a movie and cuddle love?" He asked and y/n nodded.

They both got comfy on the bed in their room and turned a movie on.

Soon y/n fell asleep and hunter kissed her head and continued to watch the movie.

What a strange night it had been for the both of them...

---------------
A/n:

Please don't come at me for this chapter I wasn't sure what to wrote I have ran out of ideas so I wrote this if anyone has any ideas for chapters I can write about I will take them it just depends.

♡~394 words~♡