♡~secrets~♡

I got this story idea from Asher_x_Hunter hope you enjoy it!
------
Y/n= your name

Bf/n= boyfriend name

------

This chapter contains:

Cheating

A little bit of Cussing

A bit of making out

------
Y/ns place

Winter

5:21 pm

Y/n pov

"Brrr it's cold" I said as I went I inside and looked around the living room and kitchen before I let bf/n inside.

"Babe I don't think he is home" bf/n laughed.

"Sorry hun just making sure" I laughed with him, and we both took our shoes off and made our way to me and hunters bedroom.

We got to the door and I opened to find hunter and willow in the bed making out.

"Wow just wow" I said and saw hunter look at me with a shocked face and willow just froze.

"Y/n t-this is a m-misunderstanding" he struggled to say.

I looked at bf/n who was looking at me with wide eyes.

"Haha" I mumbled and looked back over to hunter.

Just then hunter got off the bed and grabbed willow, I still don't believe willow would do such a thing, but people change I guess.

I looked back at bf/n "go hide" I Whispered and he nodded and quietly went to find a hiding spot.

I looked back into the room yet again and found hunter walking over to me.

"Could you just get out" I said and crossed my arms.

"You aren't mad?" He asked as he stopped walking over to me, and instead he grabbed some clothes.

"I am very much mad I'm just holding it" I lied.

I wasn't mad at all cause I was cheating too I just had to act mad cause if I didn't he would know somthing would be up.

After a few minutes hunter had the things he needed to be gone for a few nights, and he left the room while I followed behide willow, who was somehow still shocked not frozen anymore just shocked.

I wasn't sure were bf/n was hiding so I texted him.

Bf/n respond back saying "in the closet with all the coats and cleaning things" I sighed good thing I know now.

Hunter dropped his stuff by the door and left it with willow, then he went to the closet bf/n was hiding in there.

He went to open it "wait don't open that!!" I yelled.

"Why?" He asked.

"I uhm am hiding your birthday gift in there and it isnt wrapped" I said.

"I'm still going to need to get a jacket it's cold outside" he said and open it anyways.

There stood bf/n and hunter laughed when he saw him.

"So we are both cheating?" He looked at me snd laughed again but this time I laughed with him while bf/n looked so confused.

"Haha I didn't mean for you to find out like this" I mumbled.

"It's...fine" he mumbled and looked like he had tears in his eyes "friends?" He asked and I nodded then he left with willow.

"That was strange.." bf/n mumbled as he got out of the closet.

"Yeah it was" I said and shook my head.

"Damn was it dusty in there" he said and we both laughed.

I'm glad me and hunter are still friends.

Hunter pov

I walked willow home and said my goodbyes then I went back to my place.

I will get you back y/n no matter what I have to do...

A/n:

I'm not sure if I wrote this right but if anything needs to be fixed that can be done, thank you for reading and have a great day/night/evening.

♡~624 words~♡