♡~Shy~♡

(I couldn't find a picture of hunter to match so have a meme)
------
Y/n: your name

F/s: Favorite sweater

F/c: favorite color
-------
This chapter contains:

Shy y/n

Blushing

Flirting

Confident hunter
-----------
Y/n treehouse-boiling isles

Fall-leaves falling

10:59 am

3rd person pov

Y/n sat in her treehouse watching the leaves fall from the trees outside.

Y/ns tree house had string lights that her f/c, that were hanging up from the wooden roof ceiling.

She had 2 bean bags that were also her f/c, along with a small table that matched the bean bags.

The last things in there was a carpet that was black and white, and a small drawer that had 3 drawers.

The first drawer had snacks, the second drawer had drawing things, and the last one had blankets and sweaters.

Y/n loved how her treehouse looked, it was a great place where she can clam down, and be in her own place were she can be herself without being judged.

-----
Y/n pov
-----

I sighed putting on my f/s it seemed to be getting colder outside but I don't want to go inside yet.

Suddenly it sounded like someone was climbing the latter.

I quickly pulled myself behide a beanbag.

I was way too nervous and scared to meet this person.

The person who had climbing up had a golden mask on, and it looked like he had quite a few scars.

"Golden Guard?!" I mumbled sorta loudly.

He looked over to me and sighed "I thought this was empty" he said and sighed.

"You mind if I take this off?" He asked and I nodded to shy too talk.

He took off his mask and I blushed and try to hide it but I failed.

"Aww are you blushing" the gg (golden guard) teased.

"N-no" I mumbled and blushed harder as hunter got closer.

I went to back up but I was stuck against the wall.

"W-what are y-you doing up h-here" I stuttered.

"It seemed peaceful up here" gg said and shrugged.

I nodded "I'm y-y/n" I mumbled trying to be loud.

"I probably shouldn't say my name but I'm hunter nice to meet you y-y/n" he said and chuckeld and I chuckled along quietly.

I smiled lightly "nic-nice to mee-meet you" I still stuttered.

Me and hunter talked for awhile he flirted slightly somtimes.

We talked until about 2:20 pm when hunter had to leave.

"Goodbye my love" hunter flirted and kissed my hand making my whole face turn into a crimson red.

"G-goodbye hunter" I smiled slightly and it seemed like hunter had tensed when I had said his name but he calmed down right after.

I waved bye to hunter and he waved back and we parted our ways.

I went home with the biggest smile on my face.

--------
I am back!!! I wasn't gone for that long but I'm here now also I'm not sure if this chapter seemed to be that shy but I sure hell tried to make y/n seem shy-

♡~531 words~♡