''Are you afraid that a rival house might have declared a war of assassins on us, aunt? They won't dare as long as my units around here.'' I said. A war of assassins. A conflict between two rival houses that was created to limit civilian casualties. ''As long as I'm here, no one will dare to harm a hair on you or our allies, aunt.'' I reassured her.

''I knew I could count on you, nephew.'' my aunt thanked me for the reassurence. ''Kazzim talked with me. You wanted your troops and those of the planetary garrison to train in Hatti? In Akkadian ways, nephew?''

''Yes, aunt. I'm certain that if they do so, my unit will prove themselves to be better soldiers than before. If it goes well, my unit will become one of the best in the empire.'' I explained to her.

''Very well. I'll inform Kazzim that I will send in the transport ships to Hatti.''

''Thank you, aunt. Captain Kassus can lead the first batch. I would like to oversee their training personally, aunt.''

''Granted.''

''Thank you, aunt.'' I said my gratitude and left her office. My death troopers followed me and we headed to Hatti.
______________________________________

  -Hattusa, Hatti, two months later-

I was in one of the sparring rooms at the A.D.F headquarters at Hattusa, the capital city of Hatti. I had my death troopers armed with the magnaguard electro-staffs I looted from Samovar and trained them in how to use it. They survived the tests on Hatti quite easily thanks to their highly classified training and surgical enhancements. With my lightsaber in hand, I sparred with my death troopers and their skills kept increasing along with my own. ''Good work.'' I praised them as we continued our spar till we were too tired to continue any further. ''You most of all.''

''Thank you, sir.'' the female death trooper squad leader replied as I helped her get up.

''What is your name?'' I asked her.

''You already know, sir. DT-F17.''

''No. I'm asking for your real name, not code.''

''... sir?'' she was quite surprised by my question.

''I have three main stormtrooper commanders directly under me. They have codes but I call them by their names. I call Captain Gary by his name and not TK-4567. Same for Captain Kassus and Major Gren. I ask again, what is yours?''

''Anastasia, sir.'' she replied. ''My name is Anastasia, sir.''

(DT-F17 Anastasia)

(DT-F17 Anastasia)

''Now that wasn't so hard was it? In my unit, we are brothers and sisters in arms, not chess pieces on a board. All my troopers are valuable to me and I won't waste them like other commanders do. Same as you. All of you, my death troopers. You aren't faceless drones, but my friends as well. Remember that.'' I told them and walked out to get a shower to clean my sweaty body. 'I hope that worked and I didn't come off as some weirdo.' I thought as I headed to the shower.