"Yes. I understand." He bowed his head.

"Don't waste the time you have Twilight. This is your last chance." She says sternly.

"I know you have a thing with your family soon. You are free to leave." She gestured towards the door.

Saying a goodbye, he made his way out of headquarters, her words replaying in his mind.

×××××××

"Alright. Where are we going?" Loid asks as he enters the car.

There was a moment of silence as they thought about where to spend their Saturday.

"The park!" Anya shouted, clearly excited. Nodding his head, he pressed down on the pedals and started to drive.

It didn't take them long to get to the park. It didn't take long to find a parking spot either.

"Chichi! Can I walk Bond by myself?" Anya asked as Bond hopped out of the car.

"Sure. Just don't go too far." He advised before she turned around and ran, Bond running with her.

He furrowed his brows, frowning as he remembered his meeting with Handler.

He tried his best not to let his frustration show as he didn't want Yor to notice.

Unfortunately, she did notice.

"Loid-san, what's wrong?" She asked, clearly worried.

"Nothing. It's just something about work. Forgive me but I can't tell you as it's confidential." He turned to her.

"Ah I see. Is Anya-san involved?"

He nodded silently, feeling bad for dragging her into the mission. She was willing but that disrupted her life outside of school.

She is pressured to do her very best and complete schoolwork, missions, and tutoring sessions in a day.

He makes sure to give her less chores to lessen her load a little but it still makes him feel bad that she has to balance everything in her life.

He can only imagine the pressure and stress.

While she may not show it, he knows she's struggling. It's as clear as day for those who know her well.

He has also noticed that over the years, she has developed some sort of anxiety.

Her behavior says it all.

She bites her nails almost all the time, her eyes are usually filled with worry and concern, she is unable to sit without constantly moving, and she normally paces whenever she's feeling stressed.

She also stays up late doing random things like cleaning.

He's not sure if it's anxiety or just her way of coping but he will need to send her to a therapist soon.

"Loid-san. What's bothering you? I can tell it's not just work." Yor said, snapping him out of his daze.

He hadn't realized they were seated at a cafe.

He sighed. He has to share this with her. After all Anya us also her daughter. She has the right to know about his concerns.

"I'm worried about Anya. Lately it seems like she has developed anxiety." He admitted.

"Anxiety?"

"Her behavior is not normal. Have you not noticed her recent habits?"

She bit her lip in thought, realization dawning on her. She had thought Anya's habits were something she did to calm herself down.

"Should I send her to a therapist?" He asked, needing someone else's opinion on the matter.

"Well I don't know. If it gets worse, you should. But maybe it's best to wait until you finish the mission. Therapy won't help if she keeps having to deal with stress."

He thought about it. She was right. A therapist won't help if she can't remove the source of her stress.

He sighed.

He should have never brought her into this. No child deserves to be burdened by this at a young age.

"Chi-Chi! Ha-ha! We're back!" Anya called, skipping over with Bond in tow.

"Hey." Yor greeted, a small smile on her face.

"You must be hungry. Do want a sandwich? It's on the menu." He asked, gesturing to the laminated paper.

"Yes please!" She beamed.

As she sat down, he called over the waiter and started to order their food.

While waiting, Loid worriedly stared at Anya who was talking to Yor.

After this mission was over, he is going to request a two month break for her.

×××××××